Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I hope we see a good downfall of both Masooma & Noman Ejaz's character. Is this Zanjabeel? If it is then no expectations smiley36

Noman son will die so he will get his due. But then punishment for wife will be bigger for no reason.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Hows Sun Mere Dil doing? i'm eager to hear about its ratings! with global superstar Wahaj leading the cast, I have high expectations for those TRPs and YouTube views to soar!

Bismil is ruling right now. It might get good ratings but its difficult for it to be a slot leader.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bismil is surely a tough competition

Anywhere in the world this betraying one's wife/husband story always always attracts audience

All most all the show or movie with this story becomes a blockbuster

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Bismil is surely a tough competition

Anywhere in the world this betraying one's wife/husband story always always attracts audience

All most all the show or movie with this story becomes a blockbuster

I wonder if Geo's high growth on YouTube is affecting its television ratings. I mean, what if Geo has become the second preference of the ARY & Hum audience, and they are watching Geo dramas on YouTube not on TV

Hatimoon thumbnail

Two brothers, Danish Nawaz and Yasir Nawaz, are fighting and asking people to watch their respective dramas smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA-dKULORw_/?hl=en

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

When they went to hospital I thought for a moment Masooma is pregnant 😂😂. I am enjoying it. I was surprised by the first wife reaction. I thought she will be hyper the moment she realises about the affair. But she was calm and only blasted after she red handedly captured them.

yeah , if she would’ve confronted him before that moment he would’ve gaslight her and made her feel crazy for suspecting him
643898 thumbnail

I hope SMD trps can rise upto 7-8.0 in the future which would be decent for it . Haseeb Hasan shows are never huge blockbusters. If anyone expects it to be another TB, he is delusional.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I wonder if Geo's high growth on YouTube is affecting its television ratings. I mean, what if Geo has become the second preference of the ARY & Hum audience, and they are watching Geo dramas on YouTube not on TV

Other than Jaan Nisaar i don't think geo dramas are ahead in views too at the moment

No reviewer is reviewing GEO drama (other than SMD in coming weeks obviously)

Kaddu is doing something really wrong

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I hope SMD trps can rise upto 7-8.0 in the future which would be decent for it . Haseeb Hasan shows are never huge blockbusters. If anyone expects it to be another TB, he is delusional.

TB to nhi ho sakta I feel but it will touch 10trp I feel once the main leads actually meet and 10-15M views in a week