Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

hum dono trp has been lowering ever since Azaan’s character’s kidnap storyline ended. Seems people aren’t as interested in their married life and Zaviyar playing a villain

Hadn't Zaviyar helped Wafa marry her to Asad? I thought he became good.

Posted: 11 days ago

Hows Sun Mere Dil doing? i'm eager to hear about its ratings! with global superstar Wahaj leading the cast, I have high expectations for those TRPs and YouTube views to soar!

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Hadn't Zaviyar helped Wafa marry her to Asad? I thought he became good.

no , he has just been pretending to be good . He married the friend sumbal and revealed his true face to her on their wedding night . His room is filled with pictures of wafa and he is still very much obsessed with her
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Bismil was really great today . Masooma shot her self in the foot while trying to hurt reham

Bismil was really great today . Masooma shot her self in the foot while trying to hurt reham

Whatttt it's getting intense

What? You mean real shooting or do you mean something else. I had Started watching this show but later on thought maybe I just should not

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NazneenA

What? You mean real shooting or do you mean something else. I had Started watching this show but later on thought maybe I just should not

not literally , she laid out a plan for the wife to found out about the affair , the wife did find out but she insulted masooma’s father badly and as a result the dad had a heart attack from the tension and is dying . Masooma and her mother are now devastated

not literally , she laid out a plan for the wife to found out about the affair , the wife did find out but she insulted masooma’s father badly and as a result the dad had a heart attack from the tension and is dying . Masooma and her mother are now devastated

I hope we see a good downfall of both Masooma & Noman Ejaz's character. Is this Zanjabeel? If it is then no expectations smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I hope we see a good downfall of both Masooma & Noman Ejaz's character. Is this Zanjabeel? If it is then no expectations smiley36

yeah , it’s zanjabeel. Reham isn’t being a complete doormat so maybe there will actually be some consequences for tt’s actions. Masooma’s end will predictably be her going back to poverty
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

When they went to hospital I thought for a moment Masooma is pregnant 😂😂. I am enjoying it. I was surprised by the first wife reaction. I thought she will be hyper the moment she realises about the affair. But she was calm and only blasted after she red handedly captured them.