Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 140

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

No I dont think so cos in the teaser we see them celebrating with the glasses. Also Humsha isn't Bilal's employee , she works for Sadaf's family . Whatever she has with Bilal is probably after time jump. That's why her character is so intriguing. At least with Usama, we know he is Sadaf's fiance.

She works for Sadaf’s family? I didn’t think they were wealthy. I thought she was a family member or friend. I agree that her involvement with Bilal (whatever it is) isn’t until later. She looks like his employee or something else related to the business somehow though. She may also like him though
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just a thought crossed my mind, is it possible that Sadaf is talking to Usama’s character when she says that she no longer hates him but doesn’t love him either? Maybe I’m just being wishful that she feels something for Bilal Abdullah

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
she is at his house firecamp mahual romantic lag raha haismiley43
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazneenA

In this closeup photo, he is giving obsessive vibe

he does look like that. May be he is angry with her not reciprocating his love and still is behind that ammar who left her.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

No I dont think so cos in the teaser we see them celebrating with the glasses. Also Humsha isn't Bilal's employee , she works for Sadaf's family . Whatever she has with Bilal is probably after time jump. That's why her character is so intriguing. At least with Usama, we know he is Sadaf's fiance.

I think Humsha works for Bilal...his work partner. I don't think she works for Sadaf's family coz her family is not rich. In fact Sadaf's father also seems to be working for Bilal.

Since I have no idea about Humsha, she hasn't been able to grab my attention so far as it seems she either is playing a woman who is in one sided love with Bilal or a woman who is so ambitious & power hungry that she is willing to be Bilal despite knowing that he doesn't love her. Maybe if and when we get know more about her, her character might feel interesting to me but so far I am not bothered about her.

I am actually curious to know more about Sadaf & Bilal's equation and of course Bilal's character. From the teasers, it doesn't seem like he is someone who would force his love on Sadaf since in the teasers he talks about how powerful one sided love is or maybe that's his journey to realize that he has to let go if he truly loves someone.

One thing is sure, Sadaf might or might not fall for him but Bilal ain't falling for anyone else. Sadaf will remain his one true love going by the teasers.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

She definitely falls for him but might hold back her feelings for the sake of her family or sister.

Because they just can't show a man pining for a girl the whole show while she is indifferent to him and loves someone else.

That was pyaare afzal smiley19
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

One thing is sure, Sadaf might or might not fall for him but Bilal ain't falling for anyone else. Sadaf will remain his one true love going by the teasers.

And that is why it is intriguing. Sadaf is his true love but why did he allow another woman in his life ? Humsha works for Sadaf's father not Bilal so how did she climb up ranks would also be interesting.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

sadaf’ eyes to bilal in teasers did show she has feelings for him unless these two are dream sequences of Bilal smiley36 I mean look at them do they look like they are not in love? They look like they are lost in each other smiley27IMG_5500.jpegIMG_5530.jpeg

I dont see the second one being a dream, Bilal dream bigs about dancing with Sadaf, why will he be ok with just her looking at him with soft eyes smiley36

Love these shots, she definitely falls for him at one point

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont see the second one being a dream, Bilal dream bigs about dancing with Sadaf, why will he be ok with just her looking at him with soft eyes smiley36

Love these shots, she definitely falls for him at one point

She has the same look of love and adoration in her eyes...smiley42