Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 20 hours ago

Enjoyed the second last episode...I had faith in the makers and they didn't let it go to waste from the way they handled the fake harassment case..the classmate also didn't turn out to be a full on negative vamp, she came back to her senses after Meenu made her understand.

Malik Nadir ka moye moye ho gaya and hope this guy is removed from his position and Nasreen's daughter gets justice...

Meenu-Nofil tree scene was cute but he was hesitant cause of Malik Nadir's chela creating another ruckus for Meenu and him..

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Ye nasreen wala case abhi bhi chał hi jaa raha hain, I feel really bad for Afzal khan. But at least she has a big support system, with Sartaaj, Molvi Saab and Afzal-Nofil

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Promo ke hisab se Roshan and Meenu both are getting married smiley41

Afzal ka phi kuch kardo

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

He has found his Home smiley14smiley36

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 hours ago

Meenu was really really happy today but Nofel didn't seem so! I found him at ease only when she ran away from his Abbu's phone call! W

I wonder what happened to him?!

Besides Kulfi aur Gulab jamun toh nahin laaya!

P.s.:- I wanted to see how he felt when he read her lettersmiley6 Meenu ko likhte hue detail mein dikhaaya aur Nofel ka reaction nahin😒

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Meenu was really really happy today but Nofel didn't seem so! I found him at ease only when she ran away from his Abbu's phone call! W

I wonder what happened to him?!

Besides Kulfi aur Gulab jamun toh nahin laaya!

P.s.:- I wanted to see how he felt when he read her lettersmiley6 Meenu ko likhte hue detail mein dikhaaya aur Nofel ka reaction nahin😒

He seemed happy to me but he was scared someone will catch them and cause more drama. He just got out of jail for no good reason..I felt he was fine.

Yeah it would have been nice to see him reading the letter but since it's second last epi, they probably want to focus on wrapping up the lose ends more...I wish we had more episodes smiley13

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 18 hours ago

So can I still watch the show. I was turned off knowing there is track of fake accusation. Otherwise I was really enjoying the show.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 17 hours ago

Awww one more fav drama coming to end ... loved the episode meenu n nofil k dhrakht par scene cute the smiley27smiley42

Edited by Queeen - 17 hours ago