Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 days ago

I hope makers announced 2nd Last Episode Of zard

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

one of the best onscreen father

He's 💎! Meenu & her father scenes are really worth watching! Despite being in that village full of regressive people, he's pretty much a progressive father!🤩

I like the father-son duo as well, Nofel & his abbu! How his father is his confidant despite the age & generation difference! When his abbu goes through his childhood books & calls him to share the shaayri was 🥰!

And I also like how abbu asks him right questions to make him reach right answers, like "you had the same thoughts about Malaika as well" and I loved how Nofel differentiated saying " for Malaika, it was thoughts & for Meenu, it's jazbaat"❤️ Abbu even suggested it could be seasonal love but Nofel was sure he wanted Meenu for a lifetime by his side❤️‍🩹

Sometimes we all need people to ask right questions to reflect our thoughts & reach correct answers 🤗

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 6 days ago
anushkaroy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hope makers announced 2nd Last Episode Of zard

Finally your prayer has been answered. This Sunday will be its 2nd last episode 😆

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushkaroy

Finally your prayer has been answered. This Sunday will be its 2nd last episode 😆

Itni jaldi khatm ho raha hai! Maine toh all 23 episodes ek din mein finish kiya tha🥹! Ab bas 2 hi reh gaya hai😕

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Can anyone help me about what are they taking about from 1:50 onwards? Why did he say meri kyun nikaal rahi ho?

Do u guys think he was already in love, here?

https://youtu.be/ZB4ZfgspIyM?si=ZsUT8RDNVv-GAwsZ

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Can anyone help me about what are they taking about from 1:50 onwards? Why did he say meri kyun nikaal rahi ho?

Do u guys think he was already in love, here?

https://youtu.be/ZB4ZfgspIyM?si=ZsUT8RDNVv-GAwsZ

He's asking why she's nervous and avoiding him.

He liked her for sure. This is after he closed the door on her face, she doesnt want to take his help anymore.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

He's asking why she's nervous and avoiding him.

He liked her for sure. This is after he closed the door on her face, she doesnt want to take his help anymore.

Okay! But when she said kadaake nikaal rahi hoon, he asked "ungliyon ke nikaalo na, meri kyun nikaal rahi ho?" That's what I didn't get!

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 5 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Okay! But when she said kadaake nikaal rahi hoon, he asked "ungliyon ke nikaalo na, meri kyun nikaal rahi ho?" That's what I didn't get!

Its a muhawra/ phrase....just like meri jaan nikal rahi ho types