Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 8 days ago

Story is reaching its end. Malik Nadir turned out to be despicable filthy politician beyond words. I hope he loses everything.

Meenu's father was the star of the epi from the way he stood up for her daughter's izzat when we see every other show having toxic fl fathers.

Posted: 7 days ago

This episode belongs to Meenu's father. I am so glad that they are showing such supportive fathers onscreen. The way he confronted meenu and told her that he is with her at every moment and he trusts her. Then he confronted his druggie son and asked him if he wants to get rid of drugs.

Then he went to malik nadir and told him that he trusts his daughter and she can't cross her limits.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Story is reaching its end. Malik Nadir turned out to be despicable filthy politician beyond words. I hope he loses everything.

Meenu's father was the star of the epi from the way he stood up for her daughter's izzat when we see every other show having toxic fl fathers.

So Why They Didn't Announced 2nd Last Episode ?? Looks Like Hum Will Never Release Hijr Teasers

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This episode is trending, Meena's dad is way too cute

https://x.com/Anmanj/status/1845608012234289204

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have seen 14 episodes yet, and I liked it. Will see remaining episodes this week. The first few episodes were funny, but then humor became less, but it is still interesting.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hii...

Can anyone explain what did Meenu mean by that dialogue to Nadia(Precap)? I'm afraid Malik & his people might ask Dr.Nofel to get married to NadiašŸ«„

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 7 days ago
anushkaroy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Hii...

Can anyone explain what did Meenu mean by that dialogue to Nadia(Precap)? I'm afraid Malik & his people might ask Dr.Nofel to get married to NadiašŸ«„

I think Meenu meant if Nadia is actually molested, Meenu will not ask her to compromise even if the molester is Dr Nofil.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 6 days ago