Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 29 days ago

The whole fiasco regarding the letter was too funny..I knew it wouldn't be the actual letter. smiley36

Had missed Roshan Meenu and it was great to see them back on screen...love how Roshan interpreted what was going on between Meenu and Nofil.

Good to see Roshan's mom and Meenu's druggie brother try to take a stand for Meenu too and the way her father took class of the useless brothers..

The promo is still the best part...now have to wait one more week for this..uff! smiley26

Agree with both of you.I loved the last two episodes.The best part of yesterday's episode was the love letter one.It was very funny and I knew that it would not be the actual lettersmiley36.Was smiling seeing Meenu and Nofil's scene in the precap.Can't wait for next week.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Cuteee meenu and nofil . They are love mansmiley27

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The whole fiasco regarding the letter was too funny..I knew it wouldn't be the actual letter. smiley36

Had missed Roshan Meenu and it was great to see them back on screen...love how Roshan interpreted what was going on between Meenu and Nofil.

Good to see Roshan's mom and Meenu's druggie brother try to take a stand for Meenu too and the way her father took class of the useless brothers..

The promo is still the best part...now have to wait one more week for this..uff! smiley26

They need to air two episodes per week. Can't wait for whole week

This episode is dedicated to letters smiley36. First of all, really liked nofil's convo with his father, No means No but meenu ki No main bhi yes hi hai smiley9

Nofil's father gave him suggestion to give letter to meenu and nofil did that. Tho, I did not like that they have not told us that what was written in the letter.

Then comes meenu roshan scene, it was so good and the comes the letter fiasco, it was hilarious 😂 but glad that roshan, meenu's druggie brother and SIL were supportive.

Looking forward to next episode.

https://x.com/mehrun1sa/status/1837935618921263531?s=46

The letter scene made me laugh so hard smiley37

The teacher was such a good translator smiley37

Posted: 28 days ago

Why is it that only one of Meenu's brother has tied the knot?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

ZPKB Next Episode Promo I think 3 episodes might be left BTW I'm really missing Hamza's Old Hair So Sad That He Ruined His Hairstyle

https://youtu.be/7nF9LEheNF4?si=tDhLt6EQ1SxlBgl2

That bike scene in promo smiley43smiley42

Meenu Nofil's old school romance is treat to watch

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

https://x.com/mehrun1sa/status/1837935618921263531?s=46

The letter scene made me laugh so hard smiley37

The teacher was such a good translator smiley37

This is so ridiculous, no way others in this scene kept such a poker face smiley36

I want BTS smiley36