Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Why not? I don't think she meant there won't be any reciprocation from the man's side. It is possible that the woman falls in love first ,n then the man.

I really hope premises remain same. They can show plenty of things by retaining the feudal set up.

I can list you plenty of such ITV shows that had this trope n became successful.

Honestly, unlike S1, I want the acknowledgement from both male n female. I want both murtasim n meerab's perspectives, n falling in love phase of both characters.

+1

I feel by reverse dynamic Yumna meant that how Meerab had abandonment issues and hence couldn't fall in love/trust murtasim initially will reverse in 2nd season.

This time it will be the Hero who will have abandonment issues/trust issues and who has some dark past/or wronged by family/society , and hence it's difficult for him to fall in Love but eventually does when he finds the right girl.

The girl falls in love before the man does unlike season 1 and the hero will have a whole journey of falling in love or transforming from a cold/detached man into a kind loving man.

By role reversal it doesn't necessarily mean the girl will be chasing a man and the guy won't be reciprocative. Without chasing also there can be a wonderful storyline, where the girl brings out the best in him.

And such storylines have good potential for performances and Character Arcs. It all depends on writing and screenplay and how they show the journey of characters.

I honestly took that to mean as just one of the ideas the producers threw around and nothing final. Yumna meant it in jest. They’re not giving away any storyline points, trust me. Also Nooran simply can’t write this, not the way she rolls lol. Her ML will have to be a simp on some level 😂

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I honestly took that to mean as just one of the ideas the producers threw around and nothing final. Yumna meant it in jest. They’re not giving away any storyline points, trust me. Also Nooran simply can’t write this, not the way she rolls lol. Her ML will have to be a simp on some level 😂

Yeah it makes sense. The producers must have told yumna that things will reverse. Like how Character POVs were not clear after a certain point and mistakes they made in first season won't be repeated.

They must be keeping track of all the criticism and demands by fans