Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

speak of the devil..I saw some pic of his emerging from the pool on Twitter like 2 days ago smiley36 and I was legit thinking..wow he waxedsmiley3 smiley36 because he has a lot of hair so that would be painful smiley37

yeah i have seen those waxed pictures too.. not on twitter though..my twitter account is PTV free because if i start searching for Hamza AA then he would start appearing in my "Trending list" under "For You" and I'll think he's actually trending for real....

I have seen quite a few screenshots being shared saying blah blah blah were trending in 100 countries but under close inspection of these "trends" i noticed the "For you" part LOL ..

i made a mistake of opening links from here in my instagram account and it took me forever to get rid of PTV and desi related content...

speak of the devil..I saw some pic of his emerging from the pool on Twitter like 2 days ago smiley36 and I was legit thinking..wow he waxedsmiley3 smiley36 because he has a lot of hair so that would be painful smiley37

waxing his chest should be the least he could do considering the amount of pain girls have to go through in life ... no sympathy for Hamza..waxing pain is quick as well..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

he seems to get along with everyone and seems happy, genuine and jovial.. i thought he would be serious and aloof lol..

there were behind the scenes from Alif too and Hamza and Sajal seem to be getting along well too and laughing away in bloopers

ohh Alif bloopers are soo so cute smiley27smiley36 Hamza is totally unlike his very serious and sanjeeda roles lol. smiley36 Great actor tbh..I mean he was cracking up after hugging Abdul during Tabrez death sequence ..both him and Raza crazy smiley36smiley36

https://x.com/mashtalks__/status/1798508602501767493?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

waxing his chest should be the least he could do considering the amount of pain girls have to go through in life ... no sympathy for Hamza..waxing pain is quick as well..

yes but somehow men make such a big deal out of it smiley36 I saw this one episode of Roadies like 475859 years ago where that was a Roadies challenge for the boys and their reaction was so OTT I was like ..idk how they would deal with menstruation pain? smiley22smiley36 So much for alpha male..mard ko dard nahi hota smiley22
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

yeah i have seen those waxed pictures too.. not on twitter though..my twitter account is PTV free because if i start searching for Hamza AA then he would start appearing in my "Trending list" under "For You" and I'll think he's actually trending for real....

I have seen quite a few screenshots being shared saying blah blah blah were trending in 100 countries but under close inspection of these "trends" i noticed the "For you" part LOL ..

i made a mistake of opening links from here in my instagram account and it took me forever to get rid of PTV and desi related content...

smiley36smiley36smiley36 this is what is trending ..and not in the ‘for me list’ because I ain’t sharing that smiley37 no PTV shows ever made an appearance in UK general trends whether it has my favs or not smiley36 so you can exclude The Not so Great Britain from 100 countries smiley36 nobody gives a flying feckk about South Asians and their entertainment here smiley28smiley18IMG_8714.jpeg
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza is suchaaa vibe smiley36 Faraar doesn’t look like a comedy by any stretch of imagination smiley36 but I really want to see him in a comedy now smiley36

https://x.com/_moonchild_128/status/1800239447184932892?s=46

Farar seems like it might be a crime thriller. Someone said on X it's thematically going to be similar to Gentleman.

Remember AAA said in his iv to Aamna that he is in negotiations to sign something where he will play a negative role. I wonder if this is that.

https://x.com/qirmeziO/status/1800192587707699320

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Farar seems like it might be a crime thriller. Someone said on X it's thematically going to be similar to Gentleman.

Remember AAA said in his iv to Aamna that he is in negotiations to sign something where he will play a negative role. I wonder if this is that.

Hopefully it will be nicely written.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hopefully it will be nicely written.

The writer is Mustafa Afridi - ZPKB, Sang e Mar Mar, Sang e Mah, Ehd e Wafa. He is great. So this will definitely be a quality script.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I don’t want to watch thatsmiley36

Please watch for me BTW sohai Looked gorgeous in that movie

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

aah so it’s for this show? It does sound like a crime thriller..or something like Highway? Khusshal has the rugged personality for it..I’m neutral towards AAA as such..don’t mind him..don’t miss him either..if he is a part of it ..most welcome :)