anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

It's funny and cute that Emaan gets amused by Salaar and his antics smiley36

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Iss baar toh mai bhi yahi chahti hun jee bhar ke torture karlo Salaar ko smiley36

Je baat Sur smiley36

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Salaar ka aisa konsa roop dekh liya Alam sahab ne jo bol rhe the mai iss Salaar ko nhi janta smiley22

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Salaar being the happiestsmiley40

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Salaar ka aisa konsa roop dekh liya Alam sahab ne jo bol rhe the mai iss Salaar ko nhi janta smiley22

Jo baat hai. Uncle kafi over ho rahe hain with all the daughter and salaar angst smiley36 Enough man. More than cancer I think being so extra is what’s gonna kill him smiley37

Uper se he was saying call Emaan! I was like NOT NOW UNCLE. Let them have a moment ffs ! smiley29 kabhi koi knock ker raha hai, kabhi sheru, kabhi mamoo aur ab yeh phone call 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ever heard of privacy people !

I think I liked the car scene more than the food scene - that was a little forced awkward smiley22 But Salaar’s subtle eye roll at the door knock was really funny.

If anyone understood why Emaan took the divorce papers and asked for 2 days time to contemplate on Mamoo’s offer, let me know 🤯 I thought that was completely bizarre and weird behavior on her part. Uper se in the promo she asks for something ???! EMAAN, NOOOOO! I don’t care if her intentions are good but pleaseeeee, I can’t handle one more stunt so soon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bechara Salaar looked so betrayed smiley18

seriously did anyone understand this or not smiley22

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Jo baat hai. Uncle kafi over ho rahe hain with all the daughter and salaar angst smiley36 Enough man. More than cancer I think being so extra is what’s gonna kill him smiley37

Uper se he was saying call Emaan! I was like NOT NOW UNCLE. Let them have a moment ffs ! smiley29 kabhi koi knock ker raha hai, kabhi sheru, kabhi mamoo aur ab yeh phone call 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ever heard of privacy people !

I think I liked the car scene more than the food scene - that was a little forced awkward smiley22 But Salaar’s subtle eye roll at the door knock was really funny.

If anyone understood why Emaan took the divorce papers and asked for 2 days time to contemplate on Mamoo’s offer, let me know 🤯 I thought that was completely bizarre and weird behavior on her part. Uper se in the promo she asks for something ???! EMAAN, NOOOOO! I don’t care if her intentions are good but pleaseeeee, I can’t handle one more stunt so soon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bechara Salaar looked so betrayed smiley18

seriously did anyone understand this or not smiley22

Probably a way to prove to Mamu that she ain't after money. After 2 days, she will say or do something which might change Mamu's opinion of her.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hiba’s wardrobe in this show >>>>>>> also I love this haircut on her. She looks absolutely gorgeous. smiley27 That tangerine dress she wore today and the gorgeous blue suit tomorrow. smiley42 I love rich households like this where you have people to iron your clothes and bring you dinner straight from the wok..aah the privileged life smiley42smiley37 Emaan toh Rani ban kar rahegi smiley16 also when Salaar and Emaan’s hands touched ..I got a jhatka..straight up 440 voltagesmiley43 smiley37 Mamu aap jaao yaar....he is so annoying now smiley39 I’m glad that dialogue about ho kaun tum? Came today..because I thought it would come later in the show where Salaar gradually becomes stronger emotionally..but since that’s out of the way..it’s great. Also I’m happy to see a smiling sweet Emaan for now around Salaar who is for sure 🕺 and his heart is beating faster smiley36 as for Couch…I think Salaar chose to sleep separately..because Emaan was was wondering why he wasn’t on the bed as per the promo?

Originally posted by: pressu

Even now, we can imagine. What is stopping our imaginations? Couch can not stop our imaginations. In Ptv, we get 10% romance and we have to imagine 90% romance in order to be content with the content we get of the couple.

Aisy kaisey

Koi hint mili gi tabhi toh imagine karein gaye na 🤣