Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Its very nice. You must watch it.

Ofcourse, I will watch it once i get freesmiley9

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

He is too shy lol. Still I was surprised the way he gazed at Imaan in the carsmiley42

He looked at her romantically in the car even when other people were around but when they are alone he didn't do that. I missed that possible romantic scene in their room.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

And Salaar was looking very uncomfortable on couch , something was disturbing him?

Was he crying?

I hope so! I am sadist that way! Karo torture Salaar ko, I hope he has a habit of having nightmares! even panic attacks for that matter! It would be beautiful to see Emaan consoling him & becoming his pillar of strength..I really want the 'he fell first & she fell harder for Salaar - Emaan....Phir sabki band bajaegi vo smiley36

Emaan being protective of Salaar and falling harder for him would be beautiful smiley27

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah but still imagine toh kar sakhty haina 😂

Even now, we can imagine. What is stopping our imaginations? Couch can not stop our imaginations. In Ptv, we get 10% romance and we have to imagine 90% romance in order to be content with the content we get of the couple.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anshvi

I hope so! I am sadist that way! Karo torture Salaar ko, I hope he has a habit of having nightmares! even panic attacks for that matter! It would be beautiful to see Emaan consoling him & becoming his pillar of strength..I really want the 'he fell first & she fell harder for Salaar - Emaan....Phir sabki band bajaegi vo smiley36

Emaan being protective of Salaar and falling harder for him would be beautiful smiley27

Thank god tum writer nhi bani

Sare actors ka jeena mushkil kar detismiley36

Actors bheekh maangte ki iss baar torture nhi karna please.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37

Yr acche scenes milenge tbh if he gets tortured and Emaan becomes his shield ! smiley9

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

BTW Sanam mehdi is a good writer she wrote the best drama ever guzaarish and mein Bushra

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

BTW Sanam mehdi is a good writer she wrote the best drama ever guzaarish and mein Bushra

I don't have any idea who is she ,neither I have watched these shows.

Mujhe 1-2 hi writer n directors ke naam pata hain. Baki jab koi drama click kar jata hai dekh leti hun

Kisi specific writer /director ka wait nhi karti.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anshvi

smiley37

Yr acche scenes milenge tbh if he gets tortured and Emaan becomes his shield ! smiley9

Iss baar toh mai bhi yahi chahti hun jee bhar ke torture karlo Salaar ko smiley36