Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

I think you said everything i wanted to say but in a better way..

Looking at yesterday, i don't think they are going for a slow transformation... I think they just want to move on to the mystery of his mother's death and jameels scheming ...

I really want it to be a slow burn... But sadly i don't think we'll get that... Too much happened in one episode...

... Also imaan's reaction to everything salaar has suffered is wayy too practical/clinical rather than one of empathy... Like she is seeing a problem to be solved but not really comprehending his pain...

As of now why is she even interested in solving salaar's issues?.. She doesn't care about him, doesn't respect him.. .. 2 episodes back she was taunting him... She still misses her ex all the time (we had 3 scenes regarding zain)... So why is she so eager to jump in and collaborate with mamu to help salaar??

Today salaar stood up to his brother... Next one he is tearing the divorce papers in mamu's face.. At this rate, salaar ka superman avtaar will be on in another 3-4 episodes

I hope we slow down a little from next week... Fast episodes are fun to watch but they compromise the larger story

I completely agree!

I don't understand the rush ! What is the need!

Emaan should have had more empathy. She seemed mechanical with Salaar ...girl has seen marks on his hand before and Kamraan openly said he will beat Salaar and yet there was no reaction from Emaan's end!

Shouldn't she be taking a little time to process the relationships and equations and feel a little empathetic towards Salaar.

Also, I feel Salaar's trnasformation would be very sudden and the whole abuse angle will be brushed aside as if it wasn't a big deal. The focus will then be on murder mystery, Zain's come back and Savera's sasural. At least this is what i am fearing ! It would be highly disappointing if this is the case !

Instead of Emaan jumping into the whole thing, I rather would have preferred if she tried processing everything first..maybe a convo with Salaar about their relationship, how she will need time but try to be there..something on these lines..

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to the writer coz the episodes have been enjoyable so far....I am still hoping that we will see an empathetic Emaan, a slow burn love story and a gradual transformation of Salaar and exploration of his trauma and abuse....if I don't get these then I would be pissed !

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: tgota92

Did anyone understand why Sawera - who an episode ago was pretending she never even got the papers - suddenly decided to give Jameel the property papers today? I didn’t get that. I thought she was keeping it safe from him.

sari sisters secret mission pe hain 🔪

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

I completely agree!

I don't understand the rush ! What is the need!

Emaan should have had more empathy. She seemed mechanical with Salaar ...girl has seen marks on his hand before and Kamraan openly said he will beat Salaar and yet there was no reaction from Emaan's end!

Shouldn't she be taking a little time to process the relationships and equations and feel a little empathetic towards Salaar.

Also, I feel Salaar's trnasformation would be very sudden and the whole abuse angle will be brushed aside as if it wasn't a big deal. The focus will then be on murder mystery, Zain's come back and Savera's sasural. At least this is what i am fearing ! It would be highly disappointing if this is the case !

Instead of Emaan jumping into the whole thing, I rather would have preferred if she tried processing everything first..maybe a convo with Salaar about their relationship, how she will need time but try to be there..something on these lines..

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to the writer coz the episodes have been enjoyable so far....I am still hoping that we will see an empathetic Emaan, a slow burn love story and a gradual transformation of Salaar and exploration of his trauma and abuse....if I don't get these then I would be pissed !

It won't be . I am pretty sure Salaar crying in the promo is mostly him confiding with Imaan about his guilt about moms death. Also, I think we need to wait to know what Imaan thinks about salaar ex bro physically abusing him. Before Imaan could speak Salaar made her go to the car. She was visibly angry with him and for right reason.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It won't be . I am pretty sure Salaar crying in the promo is mostly him confiding with Imaan about his guilt about moms death. Also, I think we need to wait to know what Imaan thinks about salaar ex bro physically abusing him. Before Imaan could speak Salaar made her go to the car. She was visibly angry with him and for right reason.

Precisely why I said I am more than willing to give the benefit of doubt to the writer and hoping for Emaan's reaction and exploration of Salaar's trauma and gradual transformation along with slow burn romance in coming episodes

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

First of all the writer should NOT have skipped over such an essential scene as Salaar confiding everything to Emaan. That was a writing cop out, simple as that. Halaan keh this conversation was important for us to see as a viewer. How it started and how he confided in her. But it happened off screen 🤦🏻‍♀️

We just jumped right into her asking the practical Q&A. You’re right, it completely took the emotions out of it and Hiba is playing Emaan a certain way too, so the emotions we feel only come from Salaar’s obvious vulnerability in that scene. Did you notice how Sherry was having Salaar sleep? He was cowering and had his arm between his legs and there was trembling too. A++++ acting. But what’s the bloody POINT if you don’t show us Emaan taking all of this in and “feeling” something about it. Spare a second on this at least. She got married a day ago. This is all new. These people are new. Nothing she did in this episode makes sense considering she JUST came here. You don’t see the processing time. I want this coffee percolated and not instant please smiley36

And since we don’t really see the emotional processing of all this , the practicality of it all is a bit hard to swallow. Aise kaise? Your point is absolutely valid. It was too much all at once.

Oh yes! I noticed it! The way he was sleeping just shows how much efforts and thought Sherry has put in while preparing for the role.

Good job must say!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes today's episode had a bit too much of zain for my taste..I hope this won't become a pattern

too much? Bechara 2 min ke liye toh aayasmiley36smiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mujhe toh palak aur suru lagty hain 🤪

mai nahi hu sacchi maine toh vote bhi salaar ko kiyasmiley36smiley36 sacchi wala sacchi please maan lo!!

I've noticed that while Sherry has a handsome face, he has gained weight since Kuch Ankahi days..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I've noticed that while Sherry has a handsome face, he has gained weight since Kuch Ankahi days..

You forgot his ZGH role

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You forgot his ZGH role

that was 10 years ago..people don't remain the same in a decade.. KA is recent..