Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Palak nahi hainsmiley36. I am also curious to know though

Kya matlab mai hun?smiley7

Zain ki kasam maine Salaar ke siva kisi aur ke bare mein socha bhi nhi Salaar hi mere show dekhne ki wajah hai smiley19

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mujhe toh palak aur suru lagty hain 🤪

Yeh likhne se pahle tumhara phone/laptop kharab kyun nhi ho gayasmiley7

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Kya matlab mai hun?smiley7

Zain ki kasam maine Salaar ke siva kisi aur ke bare mein socha bhi nhi Salaar hi mere show dekhne ki wajah hai smiley19

Arey tum bhi nahi ho. Just saying ki Palak nahi hain. I know you are true Salaar fan😍. So tum bhi nahi ho.

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Hainaaaasmiley31

Mujhe badi takleef hoti hai when the show is on air and we have to wait every week. Two episodes per week mein yeh haal hai toh God forbid agar 1 episode per week hota toh main toh khoon ke aansu roti aur rulati bhi.smiley36

But you rightly said "get to rant with you all"smiley31smiley27

If it was one episode per week we would still be in Zain land 🤣🤣

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

He will he will he needs too. Cos he cares for salaar smiley41. He will get it that she’s the one who’s going to change him for good.smiley42smiley27

Even her sis dialogues said so. Sach ko apni baat manwani aati hain❤️❤️. The show has some of the best dialoges with foreshadowing with intelligent writing.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Waisey I like ki Zain said in the nighmare tumko apna ammeer sehzada mil gaya or something to Imaan 😂😂

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

He usually gets triggered when kamaran bhai brings the topic related to his mothers death. He didn't bring this time. So salaar could bring his inner guts.

In previous episodes Salaar shivered at the mere mention of Kamraan..when his mom said that she will call Kamraan, Salaar actually panicked.

People with support become strong but that doesn't happen overnight especially with those who have suffered emotional and physical abuse.

Hoping, writer won't disappoint in this matter, writing has been solid so far but if they choose to normalize or underplay Salaar's trauma and he becomes confident suddenly just coz of Emaan's presence then it's surely a bummer for me.

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshvi

In previous episodes Salaar shivered at the mere mention of Kamraan..when his mom said that he will call Kamraan, Salaar actually panicked.

From my understanding, it depends on the inner strength of a person. When we watch fight sequences, we see hero drained out of energy and falls down but he gathers the energy to fight back. Here, I feel that Salaar's inner protective instinct towards Iman gave him the courage to be firm in front of Kamran.

Done with the episode. I’m gonna be blunt and say thats probably not my favorite one smiley6

The problem is clearly how the writer is having Emaan do a “right” thing but in a way that’s completely illogical. The way she betrayed Salaar in this episode - albeit for a selfless reason - was downright cruel and he doesn’t deserve this. How hard is it to be upfront about her plan. He confided in her so why can’t she do the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t get it. She broke his trust and I don’t care if the reasons were right or wrong. It’s been ONE day, Emaan. ONE smiley29 Sahi kaha tha Becharay Salaar ne… thora sa tou wait ker leti ? She came across as an opportunist to the audience tou of course Salaar ke ghar walay are just being proven right. Also her rebuttals are coming across as more badtameezi than actually clever 🤦🏻‍♀️

My favorite scene is probably the car ride where she calls him Zain by accident and she says sorry after which he very pointedly expresses his disappointment smiley36 “Aap Bohat lucky hain keh aap ki Zindagi main abhi bhi koi hai jis keh liye aap kuch bhi ker sakti hain. Meri tou yeh khush fehmi bus aik hi raat ki thi.” 😳 Ugh look what you did, Emaan. And to this angel. I swear, chullu bhar paani main doob jaane wali baat thi qasam se smiley13 Don’t love him. Fine, okay. I get it. But don’t PLAY HIM.

Her leaving his gift right there on the table was also rude af. Kahin Aur rakh leti? Put it in your bag? In the closet? But… No 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did enjoy salaar standing up to Kamran finally. And his line was good “Mujhe apni aukaat achay se pata hai. Magar yeh na ho keh tumhain tumhari bataani paray.” smiley41 Yeh wali mazay ki line thi smiley16 I can already sense the character turn over - agli episode main Mamoo ke moo pe papers bhi phaar raha hai smiley37

Biwi bezatti kerne main koi kasar nahi Chor rahi but dude is out there defending it all and taking on everyone smiley36 Chalo theek hai. Logic has left the chat but I’m here for this ride anyway smiley39smiley20 Excited to see this version of Salaar. At this point I don’t care how abrupt this is. He’s a better character right now than Emaan. So I’ll let that go.

I think the writer, in her quest to make Salaar this new person, will sacrifice a lot of Emaan ke character ka logic even further n what not. It’s already happening 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just want her to be clever about this and not absurd. But apparently it’s too much to ask smiley22

P.S. I still don’t care about Zain and I don’t think the story even needs him. Baki ka ghareelo drama is enough

Edited by tgota92 - 4 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't dislike zain's character but if he will come in imaan's nightmares/thoughts then i will end up disliking him. Keep him away from imaan and salaar

I can understand imaan missing him.. But why is she getting nightmares about him... That's strange...