Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I also watched it solely for hiba and sherry. If it was someone else, would have been a hard pass for me and never watched a drama of syra except sin fe aha and before that I didn't even know who she is smiley36

Me too knew about syra from sinf e ahan and her divorce kand. Also shout out to Ahmed bhatti for directing it so well 😍😍

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Now Iman needs to get rid of zain from her head so salar can shift from floor to the bed smiley36

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1796278809152655832

I know salaar's reaction towards kamran was surprising. But i guess a support system was missing in his life, jeeney ki koi waja nhi thi usky pass that's why he chose to remain buzdil but as now imaan is there in his life, he has reason to life, he has someone to support him. That support will make him brave

Now Iman needs to get rid of zain from her head so salar can shift from floor to the bed smiley36

Shadi sy pehly sochti toh theek but not now. Just eliminate zain from imaan's life/thoughts

Edited by NINALOGY - 4 months ago

I also watched it solely for hiba and sherry. If it was someone else, would have been a hard pass for me and never watched a drama of syra except sin fe aha and before that I didn't even know who she is smiley36

Syra is an average actress, glad that hiba replaced her. Hiba is looking really beautiful in radd and sherry toh stealing the show.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Slowly slowly hojayega 😍😍. Waisey bhi the Zain she will meet now will likely completely different person. I hope we don't get to see Zain scenes atleast for next 7-8 episodes. The more less of him the better.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Shadi sy pehly sochti toh theek but not now. Just eliminate with zain from imaan's life/thoughts

I also don't want zain even in her nightmares but you can't turn off feelings/thoughts like that but hoping salar will win over Imaan soon and we will be free of zain too

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

Slowly slowly hojayega 😍😍. Waisey bhi the Zain she will meet now will likely completely different person. I hope we don't get to see Zain scenes atleast for next 7-8 episodes. The more less of him the better.

Yes today's episode had a bit too much of zain for my taste..I hope this won't become a pattern

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Also liked that Imaan is still going her office. She will also be visiting Salaars office soon. There are so many smart practical girls nearby our lifes but most of the time on dramas they are mostly crying, I am so happy to finally se a practical sensible girl.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yes today's episode had a bit too much of zain for my taste..I hope this won't become a pattern

I think Zain has lost most of his fans by now😂😂