Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

FYI

i didn't report.. i can defend my Khaqu without running to the teachers..

thanks for not being very sensitive smiley36smiley16 I always knew you can take a joke on your die hard favourites toosmiley36

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

OMG i think we should make a list of plot lines that make no sense and circulate it to all Production houses - that please stop with these.

The above mentioned stupidity absolutely sucks lolsmiley36 especially when any form of communication that could be deployed - communicate through Alexa, AI, send an email, send a WhatsApp, teams calls..if people find it difficult to say it to each other 1:1, use the damn technology smiley36

what about when they don't text when the person they need to relay the information to does not answer.. send a text, send a fax, send an effin raven..

or when they have one sentence to tell someone and they go "mujhe aap se baat karni hain" for ages LOL

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

there's a sofa to the right lol

ETA - no maybe thats an armchair

heโ€™s sleeping on floor for brownie points from emaanjeesmiley9smiley36
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

you know tbqh i have my moments when i am sensitive and can't take anything against my 2 favourite ratans... like you praise someone other than these two and i think its a HUGE attack on my 2 anmols..

On a serious note and not to trample on your pheelings, but my favorites >>>>>> yours...in my mind they are unmatched, untouchables and everything you say is just white noise...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

- look I think..one Syra hoti..I wouldnโ€™t have watched it. I love her as a model but as an actor nopeโ€ฆhope Iโ€™m not offending any hidden Syra fans because idk these days I write something about Khaqan and that gets reported toosmiley36

- Hiba is also a good influence on Sherry since she gave us the greatest gift - Sherry the actor smiley31

I watched the show solely for hiba despite disappointing teasers and she didn't disappoint me. So many initially were saying why hiba insted of Syra and now I hope they get their answers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Omg! The story is far far better than thet teasers. Its already 16 episodes and there isn't a single episode where I am bored. Also after Imaan and Salaar marriage, the show has reached to level๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What? Khaq also has fans here excpet our own khaq of course ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yup she is. I liked their off screen bond too.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup...Kamran's reaction should have been quite strong! But it was quite meh! Actor is mediocre I feel.

Also the way he casually spoke about beating Salaar and no reaction from Emaan was bothersome and then Salaar who 2 episodes ago used to shiver at the mere mention of Kamraan was giving it back to him that too this strongly. It felt a bit rushed and sudden.

This is my biggest apprehension at this point. Underplaying Salaar's trauma and abuse ! Matlab ladki se shaadi ho gayi toh ladka ab sher ban jayega....this should have been a gradual journey rathern than a sudden change in behavior. Still hoping for this to be addressed and explore properly in coming episodes. Otherwise it's a bummer!

He usually gets triggered when kamaran bhai brings the topic related to his mothers death. He didn't bring this time. So salaar could bring his inner guts.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

I watched the show solely for hiba despite disappointing teasers and she didn't disappoint me. So many initially were saying why hiba insted of Syra and now I hope they get their answers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Omg! The story is far far better than thet teasers. Its already 16 episodes and there isn't a single episode where I am bored. Also after Imaan and Salaar marriage, the show has reached to level๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What? Khaq also has fans here excpet our own khaq of course ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yup she is. I liked their off screen bond too.

I also watched it solely for hiba and sherry. If it was someone else, would have been a hard pass for me and never watched a drama of syra except sin fe aha and before that I didn't even know who she is smiley36

Salaar my boi, you're green forest.

So, glad that finally we are getting such good written postivie male leads. First shehram and now salaar. How honestly he admitted that he is coward ๐Ÿฅบ. Then the way he asked imaan to not disappoint him. Ufff he loves her selflessly. Imaan is damn lucky to have salaar in her love. She needs to value him

The best thing about the radd is the pace. Matlab he told her almost everything (except his mother's death incident) in single night. This transparency is needed between husband wife relationship. I am just loving it

Thank God imaan is not like those girls who curse themselves and being sadistic, like hania's character from mpht. She knows how to move on and how to fight for the right. Just loved her attitude towards her inlaws