Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

sahi baat hai ab after marriage usko aise screen pe dekh kr kya btau kya hogasmiley37 gusse se aag babula hojaungi mai agar usne kabab mai haddi banne ki koshish ki toh. smiley36

Haddi toh banega. Gussa toh aayega.smiley36

Lekin theek hi hai isi bahane Salaar as husband majnu no. 1 bana phirega doe eyes lekar.smiley36

Dekhna Sher waala Salaar Peetega usko bhi agar Emaan ke irdh girdh bhi ghooma.

Toh tab tak hum log milkar dhulai karengey Zain kismiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Honestly, i think they should kept the gunda bhaiyya out of the house for a couple of more episodes...

Salaar used to be visibly scared of him.. And the whole confrontation was way too soon.. Imaans non reaction on the brother promising to beat up salaar... The brothers non reaction on salaar threatening him.. He should have looked shocked.. Or maybe he is a new actor, no idea...

They needed to keep this after salaar got some confidence.. But before he turned into Rambo from the teasers..

Yup...Kamran's reaction should have been quite strong! But it was quite meh! Actor is mediocre I feel.

Also the way he casually spoke about beating Salaar and no reaction from Emaan was bothersome and then Salaar who 2 episodes ago used to shiver at the mere mention of Kamraan was giving it back to him that too this strongly. It felt a bit rushed and sudden.

This is my biggest apprehension at this point. Underplaying Salaar's trauma and abuse ! Matlab ladki se shaadi ho gayi toh ladka ab sher ban jayega....this should have been a gradual journey rathern than a sudden change in behavior. Still hoping for this to be addressed and explore properly in coming episodes. Otherwise it's a bummer!

Originally posted by: mala06

Thank god Hiba did the show. Syra would have ruined it.

Syra hoti toh I may have skip this drama. Glad that hiba did it.

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Bechare ko couch bui nhi mila smiley36

Inhoney humari sunn li couch nhi rakha bedroom main 🤣

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

1-2 log hi toh like karte the Zain ko woh bhi dhokha dene ko ready hain

kya kare bechara zahar kha le smiley36

Kahin woh 1-2 log ap hi toh nhi 🤣

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn did you notice the slight smile on Salaar face when Iman gaves her hand while holding in precapsmiley42smiley42? Their chemistry is so out of the worldsmiley27smiley27

Salaar is more than happy and also confident after imaan entered in his life smiley9

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

omg how do you know? WOW!

yes I think it does..learnt it in some other show.

I agree..its not that difficult to solve somethings..just takes for two people to sit down and have a conversation. I dont see communication gap ever being a problem between Emaan and Salaar..other complex emotions might be the issue..but not random MUs.

i hate shows where the plot is driven by the leads or characters not being open and communicating.. or they spend whole night in the same room and in the morning when one tries to tell the other some big information, they get distracted by a third person coming in.. that is lazy writing...

there's a sofa to the right lol

ETA - no maybe thats an armchair

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i hate shows where the plot is driven by the leads or characters not being open and communicating.. or they spend whole night in the same room and in the morning when one tries to tell the other some big information, they get distracted by a third person coming in.. that is lazy writing...

OMG i think we should make a list of plot lines that make no sense and circulate it to all Production houses - that please stop with these.

The above mentioned stupidity absolutely sucks lolsmiley36 especially when any form of communication that could be deployed - communicate through Alexa, AI, send an email, send a WhatsApp, teams calls..if people find it difficult to say it to each other 1:1, use the damn technology smiley36