Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

excited to see how things unfoldsmiley40watching it while its ongoing is pain with a blessingsmiley36, I savour everything and get to rant with you all.

Hainaaaasmiley31

Mujhe badi takleef hoti hai when the show is on air and we have to wait every week. Two episodes per week mein yeh haal hai toh God forbid agar 1 episode per week hota toh main toh khoon ke aansu roti aur rulati bhi.smiley36

But you rightly said "get to rant with you all"smiley31smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Waise yeh Salaar bahat shaana hai smiley36

Aise Emaan ji Emaan ji and apne sasur ke saamne "Emaaaaaaaan" smiley36

Aur zarurat se zyada dimaag bhi chalata hai.smiley36

Agar Emaan ki koi baat buri lagey toh fauran bata deta hai chupata nai hai. Shukr hai. Finally Ek couple mila who can talk to eachother without any stupidity. smiley1

aap mind bht jaldi kar jaati haismiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hainaaaasmiley31

Mujhe badi takleef hoti hai when the show is on air and we have to wait every week. Two episodes per week mein yeh haal hai toh God forbid agar 1 episode per week hota toh main toh khoon ke aansu roti aur rulati bhi.smiley36

But you rightly said "get to rant with you all"smiley31smiley27

I stopped watching ongoing kdramas as well but pakistani dramas ke ongoing ka chaska jo mujhe lga hai nasmiley36smiley36 It started with Jaan E jahan. I can totally relatesmiley11 one episode per week is a torture.

happy discussions make me happy along with the showsmiley31smiley31

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aap mind bht jaldi kar jaati haismiley37

Hahahasmiley37

Aapke Jaldbaazi ke faisley.smiley37

Emaan was so nonchalantly listening to him as if inka roz ka hai.smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good epi. Salaar & Emaan's scenes were nice.Salaar is so adorable! He needs to be protected at all costs πŸ₯Ίβ€

Good to see a role reversal where d heroine is d knight in shining armour.

Having said that I hope to see Emaan becoming more concerned and protective of Salaar as the story progresses. She needs to soften and be more empathetic. Like when he told her about his family and how he gets treated by them, I was hoping for her to be a bit more empathetic...I guess we will see that in coming episodes.

Felt bad for Salaar when she called him Zain by mistake n when she kept aside his gift.

Can't wait to see her fall in love with Salaar.

My only worry is writer brushing aside Salaar's trauma & making him confident overnight. Today he gave it back to Kamran which was nice but then I was hoping for his vulnerable side to get explored....physical abuse is a big deal! Kamran every casually told Salaar how he will beat him up and there was no major reaction from Emaan either...writer needs to address this physical and emotional abuse! Otherwise, it's disappointing.

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I knew it... I knew it....... Imaan is loving this mess... I can almost imagine her rubbing her hands in glee and thinking ki aao tumhe bhi theek karti hoon... Saalaar gaya tel lene, imaan ki toh diwaali aa gayi smiley36smiley36smiley36

.... I love it... Jab bhi woh kuch bhi bolti mujhe itna sukoon milta

Zain ki phaltupan mein zero interest hai mujhe

Sherry is hitting it out of the park... Hiba was good too.. Though i thought that the initial interaction, she could have been softer.. It was almost like a principal interrogating a student smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hahahasmiley37

Aapke Jaldbaazi ke faisley.smiley37

Emaan was so nonchalantly listening to him as if inka roz ka hai.smiley36

miya biwi mai nok jhok toh chalti haismiley43smiley36

I stopped watching ongoing kdramas as well but pakistani dramas ke ongoing ka chaska jo mujhe lga hai nasmiley36smiley36 It started with Jaan E jahan. I can totally relatesmiley11 one episode per week is a torture.

happy discussions make me happy along with the showsmiley31smiley31

Haha. Same here.

Yeh radd ne mera dimaag kharab kiya hai.smiley36

You cutessss. I am glad we all get to discuss and enjoy more.smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: bips

I knew it... I knew it....... Imaan is loving this mess... I can almost imagine her rubbing her hands in glee and thinking ki aao tumhe bhi theek karti hoon... Saalaar gaya tel lene, imaan ki toh diwaali aa gayi smiley36smiley36smiley36

.... I love it... Jab bhi woh kuch bhi bolti mujhe itna sukoon milta

Zain ki phaltupan mein zero interest hai mujhe

Sherry is hitting it out of the park... Hiba was good too.. Though i thought that the initial interaction, she could have been softer.. It was almost like a principal interrogating a student smiley36

Emaan diwali ke saath holi bhi mana legi or pure mansion ko khali karke celebrate karegismiley37. She’s badass and I am loving it but she needs to get softer to salaar a bit too, waise she was quick to say sorry smiley44itni blunder jo kismiley37 bechare ka gaadi chalate chalate waqt badal diye jazbaat badal diye hogyasmiley37
zain ki wo 2 min ki entry in her nightmaresmiley22 ( I was like accha okay , aur kuch)smiley37
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What I liked is how transparent Salaar and Emaan's conversations were.

Also Emaan will turn Mamu in her favour pretty soon