Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

That is a complex story, we as an audience are yet to get tab on that whole issue. We all have so many questions regarding his mother’s death.

Yup!! I am waiting for the day Salaar tells about her mothers death to Imaan.

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arey I am very happy.smiley14

The pace of this dramas is quite something smiley36

I thought Salaar will take more time to her his history. But dayumnn I was surprised. Good that its unpredictable.

Finally after soo long I am watching a beautiful pakistani drama that has such a great storyline and characters that you feel for.smiley27

I think Maamu and Emaan alag hi khichdi paka rae hai. They were talking normally and when Salaar came Maamu changed his tone and expressions. Pareshan kar rae bechare ko milkar.smiley36

Maamu was amused by her antics at the dining table and didn't mind her at all. He seemed to be enjoying it.smiley12

Emaan yahan itni khush lag rae hai shayad itni apne ghar pe bhi nai thi. She loves challenges.smiley36

I am excited to watch her scenes with other members. Ab toh sabki band bajne waali hai.smiley41

Last scene where Salaar walks off after warning his brother we got a small glimpse of his Swag walk and oozing confidence.

Banda apne liye larey ya na larey lekin inki Emaan ji ko koi kuch nai keh sakta. smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Thank god Hiba did the show. Syra would have ruined it.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Bechare ko couch bui nhi mila smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Bechare ko couch bui nhi mila smiley36

The room has no couchsmiley37
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emaan will help Salaar with his lack of strength and spine. And Salaar will give her protection and support that she deserves. smiley27

Best thing about Emaan is that she wants Salaar to fight his own demons by becoming brave.

She is very sharp. She knows the support of maamu is essential in this battle to win. That's why in promo she was making maamu understand the first step towards his battle is him being brave.

And I think many changes will come in Salaar because of Emaan only.

What a lovely couple they are.smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Emaan will help Salaar with his lack of strength and spine. And Salaar will give her protection and support that she deserves. smiley27

Best thing about Emaan is that she wants Salaar to fight his own demons by becoming brave.

She is very sharp. She knows the support of maamu is essential in this battle to win. That's why in promo she was making maamu understand the first step towards his battle is him being brave.

And I think many changes will come in Salaar because of Emaan only.

What a lovely couple they are.smiley27

excited to see how things unfoldsmiley40watching it while its ongoing is pain with a blessingsmiley36, I savour everything and get to rant with you all.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Thank god Hiba did the show. Syra would have ruined it.

I loved syra in Bilqees Kaur and sinf e Ahan

Waise yeh Salaar bahat shaana hai smiley36

Aise Emaan ji Emaan ji and apne sasur ke saamne "Emaaaaaaaan" smiley36

Aur zarurat se zyada dimaag bhi chalata hai.smiley36

Agar Emaan ki koi baat buri lagey toh fauran bata deta hai chupata nai hai. Shukr hai. Finally Ek couple mila who can talk to eachother without any stupidity. smiley1