Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Ill talk about the episode in detail..but bhaiiiiiiisahab..I am here with my focus lens on Salaar..smiley37

He opened some buttons of his shirt in the kitchen scenesmiley43smiley37 and then closed it again when they were eating Biryanismiley36 he isnt as bhondu as he pretends to be.smiley3smiley36.chal re Salaar..kissi aur ko ullu bana jaakesmiley37

I am in love with this newly married couplesmiley43

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Ab Zain mujhe bahot zyada zeher lag raha hai. Sorry Zain..bro your time is up..get out of Emaan's dreams, nightmares, thoughts and basically go awayyyysmiley11smiley7

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mein toh sabko maarungismiley39

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

extraordinary show, another splendid episode..I will always root for a couple which communicates with each other..has sensible discussion about the way forward. I liked that Salaar told Emaan about everything.

Also yaar..teaser for next one. aise na karo tease yaar audience ko! Emaan dealing with Mamu and the step mother is my favourite lol..she is the voice Salaar dint have. It is interesting what she said about Muhafiz..I feel like both Salaar and Emaan are each other's Muhafiz..I know Emaan kinda doesnt like that term..but why not girl? Everyone wants to feel safe and protected with the person who choses to take their responsibility. Its not always fun and games and when life throws curveballs you need your partner to step up and protect you emotionally, physically, spiritually.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Donโ€™t touch her again.smiley15

baddie salaar.. wohooosmiley40smiley40

The episode was fantasticsmiley32smiley32

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thereโ€™s so much to talk about todayโ€™s episode. The episode made me tear a bit toosmiley19.

When emaan called Salaar, Zain.. uffsmiley44

His expressions.๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน baby, you need to be protected. You are precious.

Aap sorry mat kahiye. smiley42 Mujhe aapse koi gila nahi smiley43

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

extraordinary show, another splendid episode..I will always root for a couple which communicates with each other..has sensible discussion about the way forward. I liked that Salaar told Emaan about everything.

Also yaar..teaser for next one. aise na karo tease yaar audience ko! Emaan dealing with Mamu and the step mother is my favourite lol..she is the voice Salaar dint have. It is interesting what she said about Muhafiz..I feel like both Salaar and Emaan are each other's Muhafiz..I know Emaan kinda doesnt like that term..but why not girl? Everyone wants to feel safe and protected with the person who choses to take their responsibility. Its not always fun and games and when life throws curveballs you need your partner to step up and protect you emotionally, physically, spiritually.

Btwn we will get the motorbike and mini date scene in the next episodesmiley27smiley27. Waiting for itsmiley42. Does Muhafiz means protector? I was confused with what it meant. I also like the sensible conversation they have. It is far better than love hate relation they show in most show and is also very realistic.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Emaansmiley32girl you are up to something. I know you are doing something for salaar and thatโ€™s why even if you miss zain sometimes, its okay, just protect our salaar from everyone and give him confidence. Also never leave himsmiley19. He needs someone jisse wo apna keh sake. Pleasesmiley42 The way she handled the step momsmiley15 chalaak saas ko chalaak bahu smiley36https://x.com/birdiealyaa/status/1796217621635027127

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn we will get the motorbike and mini date scene in the next episodesmiley27smiley27. Waiting for itsmiley42. Does Muhafiz means protector? I was confused with what it meant. I also like the sensible conversation they have. It is far better than love hate relation they show in most show and is also very realistic.

omg how do you know? WOW!

yes I think it does..learnt it in some other show.

I agree..its not that difficult to solve somethings..just takes for two people to sit down and have a conversation. I dont see communication gap ever being a problem between Emaan and Salaar..other complex emotions might be the issue..but not random MUs.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Yay!!! I knew it there will be bike scene of Imaan and Salaar in the next episode. And also mini date where Salaar will adjust imaan's hair smiley42smiley42. So excited but need to wait five more dayssmiley44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YheQpbjdZwI

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago