Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who owns Idreams entertainment? Do you know? Also why are you upset with Big Bang? smiley36

Idream is owned by Abdullah Seja and I'm upset with big bang because they Ruined Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

She also says in one teaser aur mohabbat narahe toh. So I guess she is talking about getting over her first love.

smiley9hope so she gets over zain soonsmiley15so I can ship zain with salaar’s sistersmiley43

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But these 2 are good drama and a non toxic one

They were bit toxic. But ending achi thi

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley9hope so she gets over zain soonsmiley15so I can ship zain with salaar’s sistersmiley43

Why are you waiting for Imaan to get over? You can still ship them now just like mesmiley36.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Why are you waiting for Imaan to get over? You can still ship them now just like mesmiley36.

smiley36 because then zain would have no scope and he would leave salaar emaan to romance each othersmiley43
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

https://x.com/mooncloudsxx/status/1796060036281647128?s=46 Headbutt, hand touch…also Emaan gets a lot of plus points for being nice here! She ain’t no mean girl..smiley27 I like Emaan a lot..sofar. Touchwood. I can see why she will be a bit strange later because she has the guilt over everything that happened with Zain ..so she will not warm up to Salaar when Zain makes a comeback in her life..and she might be upset and torn sort of. But I totally see merit in that behaviour..it’s would be tricky for anyone in her position. That’s what I like about Radd..nothing is without logic or just for the sake of it. The flow of characters is good.

I think Salaar taking care of Alaam sahab had some influence on Imaan softening up for Salaar.Hmm..yeah. The writer has made the motivation of characters very clear. I like it very much

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

smiley36 because then zain would have no scope and he would leave salaar emaan to romance each othersmiley43

I hope we get some romantic scenes for Zain and Salaar sis toosmiley9

mere begair hi shipping start kardi

Mil ky ship karein gaye smiley9

I hope we get some romantic scenes for Zain and Salaar sis toosmiley9

Yahan imaan aur salaar ky mil nhi rahy aur inko zain aur saaar ki behen ky bhi chaiye 🤣

Loved how Emaan was so confident with maamusmiley36

Kya mai apko maamu keh sakti husmiley9

Kon ho tum? Emaan to salaar

Salaar- dil phek aashiqsmiley36smiley42

Dil phek toh nhi hai bus majnu types hai salaar smiley9