Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

but writer ne kahin adhe scenes emaan ko zain ko yaad krte hue na nikal diye hosmiley22 Pta chale udhar salaar is getting panic attacks and she is busy thinking about her pehli mohabbat!! Because teaser mai ek line hai, mohabbat krni usne hi mujhe sikhayi thi, esa kese hosakta hai ki mohabbat ka zikar ho or wo mujhe yaad na ayesmiley7

We don't know under what circumstances Emaan will say these lines.

Teasers mein she was consoling a crying Salaar. So, i I hoping for such emotional, sensitive scenes between the two.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: anshvi

We don't know under what circumstances Emaan will say these lines.

Teasers mein she was consoling a crying Salaar. So, i I hoping for such emotional, sensitive scenes between the two.

This only gives me hope. I hope the writers deal with such emotional and sensitive scenes of salaar properly and emaan witnesses everything happening in the house with salaar and being his shield.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This only gives me hope. I hope the writers deal with such emotional and sensitive scenes of salaar properly and emaan witnesses everything happening in the house with salaar and being his shield.

Yes! This is so important and I will be so disappointed if writer will forget about Salaar's trauma and make him all okay suddenly....these emotional and sensitive scenes of Emaan finding out about Salaar's trauma and abuse, becoming his shield..the two having a conversation about it. These scenes are crucial.

I don't mind her witnessing Kamraan hitting Salaar and her intervening & confronting Kamran.

Hoping that I won't get disappointed and the show will serve some of the best husband wife scenes.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Invoking my Anika..I think Sherry has such sparkly eyes..last time I saw these kinda pretty eyes..like sparkly bright..it was Vidhya Balan..need to get some caps to prove my theory right smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

https://x.com/mooncloudsxx/status/1796060036281647128?s=46 Headbutt, hand touchโ€ฆalso Emaan gets a lot of plus points for being nice here! She ainโ€™t no mean girl..smiley27 I like Emaan a lot..sofar. Touchwood. I can see why she will be a bit strange later because she has the guilt over everything that happened with Zain ..so she will not warm up to Salaar when Zain makes a comeback in her life..and she might be upset and torn sort of. But I totally see merit in that behaviour..itโ€™s would be tricky for anyone in her position. Thatโ€™s what I like about Radd..nothing is without logic or just for the sake of it. The flow of characters is good.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

She also says in one teaser aur mohabbat narahe toh. So I guess she is talking about getting over her first love.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Invoking my Anika..I think Sherry has such sparkly eyes..last time I saw these kinda pretty eyes..like sparkly bright..it was Vidhya Balan..need to get some caps to prove my theory right smiley36

Hmmm but I'm glad he's improving and We should praise sherry for not doing big bang dramas

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm but I'm glad he's improving and We should praise sherry for not doing big bang dramas

who owns Idreams entertainment? Do you know? Also why are you upset with Big Bang? smiley36
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who owns Idreams entertainment? Do you know? Also why are you upset with Big Bang? smiley36

Abdullah Seja is the owner.