Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 4 months ago

Really enjoyed the episode..the emotional breakdown scene was beautifully penned and nailed by both sherry and hiba. I'm pleasantly surprised they did not brush Salar's trauma under the rug and are handling it realistically by showing him take therapy.

The breakfast table scene and the therapy clinic scene were also great to watch, esp when Salar says it is the second time he is doing sth for himself.

Too much zain scene in this epi already. Also why did they give him such an ugly beard..Salar is already tough competition for him and the beard is just downgrading him more. They should have kept his look as before.

Love the emotional bond between Salar and Iman, really solid episode. But can he please shift to the bed now, Imaan..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

It is such a treat to watch them..I bet nobody expected them to look so good together. Performance wise and character wise too, they are just delightful to watch...smiley27

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

She also told Salaar to look into her eyes and said ki tumhe lagta hain yaha tumhey nafrat ki koi gunjayish baki hain? That literally means from now on she just can't hate him. Kuch bhi hojay.

Iman baji just doesn't know the extent how much she herself loves her. She should go to her mayka to miss him😂😂. Looking at episodes I feel now she is more attached to him.

Salaar needs someone to make her jealous otherwise she will forever confess indirectlysmiley36