Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Never thought this drama will turn out this good. No self sacrificing crying female, logical female lead, I thought salaar will be bechara seeing promos but his character arc is perfect. Only if zain character was played by good actor it would have been good. Still now writing wise they never disappointed. Hiba and sherry are nailing it. I liked sherry with Ayesha in kahi unkahi and hiba- danish in deewangi. Could never imagine they would have such good chemistry. Character chemistry and actor chemistry done well

I also liked Sherry with Ayeza in kahi ankahi โค

He was good in emotional scenes there too.

I knew a demanding scene was gonna expose Sherry real bad smiley36 I was absolutely dreading it. Aur wahi howa smiley44Well written scene, but performances not so much. Iโ€™ve loved Salaar so far and Iโ€™ve been super impressed with Sherry but unfortunately today, I watched that scene like this ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ For me that whole moment was a difficult watch

BUT โ€ฆ what I LOVED was the breakfast table scene ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ”ฅ Dono miyaan biwi were on fire and taking an offensive approach instead of defensive and I was HERE FOR EEET. Whenever that family gets zaleel, itโ€™s only gonna be praises from my end smiley36

That snide to Kamran bhai from Emaan was pure epic. Loved it ๐Ÿ˜

Loved the therapy angle - so nicely handled and how when theyโ€™re in the clinic she doesnโ€™t force him but wants him to make the choice himself. Ab koi mujhe yeh bataye keh after this level of trauma sharing and therapy bonding ke baad ZAIN KO KAUN SERIOUS LE? smiley22

Can he and his fake beard go have their revenge/love story elsewhere? Why is that guy going around for rishtas when heโ€™s clearly not over Emaan? And then heโ€™s talking about her to the new girl ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ whyyyy. Chaar din ki mohabbat thi yar, and itโ€™s been a year. This is completely absurd. So that whole story falls completely flat for me as does the rishta situation with the other step brother living abroad and how thatโ€™s related to Zain angle. That girl Maha is the connection but I donโ€™t get it and neither do I care. Why are we still talking about that missed proposal of the step sister and whatโ€™s the relevance smiley29

They should just give us more Sawera instead of these minor subplots. Her arc is going strong. Salaar stepping in to put Jameel in his place next week is gonna be ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Also him refusing to take back the FIR ๐Ÿ’ช I love how the family doesnโ€™t know how to deal with him anymore smiley37

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I also liked Sherry with Ayeza in kahi ankahi โค

He was good in emotional scenes there too.

Is it worth watching?

Here comes a good episode ๐Ÿคฉ

Liked the way writer highlighted salaar's trauma. He narrated everything and imaan told him that he is innocent. Whole that scene was too good.

Imaan salaar happy moments are my most favs. Their scenes in clinic and on dining table ๐Ÿคฉ

Imaan again told him that he is very important for him. Imaan baji bus ab love bhi confess karlo. What are you waiting for.

Aggressive and strong headed salaar is here. He has his support system with him.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Here comes a good episode ๐Ÿคฉ

Liked the way writer highlighted salaar's trauma. He narrated everything and imaan told him that he is innocent. Whole that scene was too good.

Imaan salaar happy moments are my most favs. Their scenes in clinic and on dining table ๐Ÿคฉ

Imaan again told him that he is very important for him. Imaan baji bus ab love bhi confess karlo. What are you waiting for.

Aggressive and strong headed salaar is here. He has his support system with him.

She also told Salaar to look into her eyes and said ki tumhe lagta hain yaha tumhey nafrat ki koi gunjayish baki hain? That literally means from now on she just can't hate him. Kuch bhi hojay.

Iman baji just doesn't know the extent how much she herself loves her. She should go to her mayka to miss him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Looking at episodes I feel now she is more attached to him.

Originally posted by: mala06

She also told Salaar to look into her eyes and said ki tumhe lagta hain yaha tumhey nafrat ki koi gunjayish baki hain? That literally means from now on she just can't hate him. Kuch bhi hojay.

Iman baji just doesn't know the extent how much she herself loves her. She should go to her mayka to miss him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Looking at episodes I feel now she is more attached to him.

Saaf saaf dikh raha hai pata nhi imaan baji kab samjhy gi. Itny heavy duty dialogues aisy hi thodi na bol detey hain kisi ko ๐Ÿ˜‚

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Saaf saaf dikh raha hai pata nhi imaan baji kab samjhy gi. Itny heavy duty dialogues aisy hi thodi na bol detey hain kisi ko ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haan. She definitely has feeling for him.

Also after Salaar brust in the last episode I though she will be angry for a while ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Imaan se itna bhi nahi hopaya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Waisey Imaan said Salaar took good care of her when she was sick. They could have given us that scene instead of Zain track ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cuox34cNbxS/?igsh=c2E5Ym9nanpkMGUy

Thanks a bunch Syra for leaving the show๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…