Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 4 months ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

ek couch hi dalwa do bechara jameen pe sota haismiley19

Biwi aayi dahej toh laayi nhi bed alag cheen liyasmiley19

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There are lots of great things about this show. Love the change in male-female dynamic. Pakistani shows rarely if ever show women being affectionate towards men and here we see Iman caressing his hair frequently.

Can she just call the poor guy to the bed though. Keep a pillow in between if she must. He will soon need therapy for a non-consummated marriage a year out. Then we will have Zain come in and drag it out further just as things are getting good.

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

ek couch hi dalwa do bechara jameen pe sota haismiley19

Biwi aayi dahej toh laayi nhi bed alag cheen liyasmiley19

Becharey ko kahin back pain na honey lagey 🥺

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sherry back to his sexy confident self in radd smiley41

The last scene was too cute..I love the dialogues in Radd, when salar says chalo dusri bar kuch apne liye karne chalta hun, and he mentions first was his nikkah with Imaan smiley27

Edited by meandwho - 4 months ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant episode & writing!

This is exactly what I wanted to see...Salaar's trauma to be addressed and explored and Emaan encouraging him to go for therapy ❤️

Kudos to the team for addressing Salaar's trauma, exploring his deep seated fears and talking about the importance of therapy ! ❤🤌

The writer DESERVES all d appreciation for handling Salaar's trauma wid utmost empathy instead of brushing it under d rug. Instead of Salaar getting healed by solely Emaan's love, they chose to show d reality dat people who have deep seated trauma need therapy!

Loved Emaan - Salaar's scenes. The dining table scene was seetimaar.

THE BREAKDOWN SCENE served and how! This was everything that I wished for and more!Right from writing, direction to acting ! TOP CLASS 🔥

Sherry KILLED IT 🔥

Even Hiba was impressive

BEST SCENE 🔥

Breakdown scene was the highlight ❤

P.S. - Salaar is not bothered by the place and occasion. Vo kahi bhi flirt Kar leta hai. 😂😂

Therapy karvane Gaya and he was flirting there as well with Emaan 😂

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Excited to see Sher Salar next Wednesday but I really hope Iman is there to witness Salar manhandling Jameel. She wasn’t around in the promo.

I’m sure if she smells a little bit of testosterone and experiences a little bit of jealousy she will get going AKA she may abandon the bed and find herself on the floor next to Salar 😂

Edited by princessjojo - 4 months ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Never thought this drama will turn out this good. No self sacrificing crying female, logical female lead, I thought salaar will be bechara seeing promos but his character arc is perfect. Only if zain character was played by good actor it would have been good. Still now writing wise they never disappointed. Hiba and sherry are nailing it. I liked sherry with Ayesha in kahi unkahi and hiba- danish in deewangi. Could never imagine they would have such good chemistry. Character chemistry and actor chemistry done well