Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Emaan feels protective of Salaar, has become attached to him and there is a lot of affection. But I am not sure if she is still in love with him and I guess this is the reason why they do not share the bed yet, no matter how many days and months have passed...The day she realizes that she has deeply fallen in love with him is the day Salaar will get promoted to the bed smiley36

Theek hai chalta hai..emotional connection anyway >>>physical connection. smiley36

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

They are gonna sleep on floor together in today's episode smiley36

Salaar be like : Aayie Emaan ji, ek night aap bhi floor pe sona experience karein, why should guys bear all the torture. He will sleep in her lap I guess and she will have no other option but to lie down on the floor too smiley37 smiley36

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

They are gonna sleep on floor together in today's episode smiley36

Mujhe bhi yahi khayal aaya thasmiley36

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Is it just me or does anyone else also have to rewind the Salaar Emaan scenes because at times they’re just mumbling the lines? I swear I rewinded that Hadiya line 4 times to understand what was being said

Salaar: Haan aap Hadiya dena chaahain tou de sakti hain

Emaan (mumbling): main Abhi itni ameer nahi hoi

Itni effort ke baad rewind kerke bhi Mujhe samajh nahi ayi es line ki smiley36 He’s talking about his poetry book Emaan ffs. When did love equal hadiya 🤯

Anyway. Frustrating when that happens. Coming to the big moment: I didn’t get why the oil smell didn’t wake up Salaar and it woke up Emaan. I also didn’t get why the heck Emaan, after smelling the gasoline, instead of waking up Salaar went OUT to investigate ! Like ? You smell it, you scream woman! You can see the splashes on the bed and on the floor. Someone is up to something and wants to harm you and salaar. Whyyyy why why won’t you wake him up?

And how many times did she scream? Pura muhalla uth ke aa gya magar Salaar mister sootay rahay till the last minute. Why was he the last one there ? smiley36 I get why he didn’t jump in to save her magar uth tou jaatay? Na smell se uthay. Na cheekh se. Whatever he took before going to bed, I want some lol

I didn’t enjoy the whole Emaan falling for the story stepmom was telling her. And her pressing about it so callously in front of Salaar, despite knowing it was the reason for his trauma and his mom died that way. Literally 2 people told her this. The sister and the stepmom. So what gives smiley29 Uper se Salaar ka cheekhna 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was completely out of character for both of them, I felt. Just dramatic license and nothing more.

I was also pissed about why nobody was even mentioning who the heck set the fire but promo se at least this is being addressed. Warna episode main lag raha tha everyone has just forgotten about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I still think this question should have been raised in this very episode since Emaan did end up getting hurt. So this was question # 1 for anyone. Writing flaws hain kaafi and I think the fire incident was very badly executed overall BUT at least next episode main it’s leading to some revelations which are needed and Emaan seems be handling it better than she did in this episode. Let’s see.

I did enjoy the Sawera and her dad wala track. For me she’s the one who’s had the most noticeable character arc and growth. And a positive one. Salaar and her evolution is going side by side so these two I’m enjoying a lot. The lawyer ki lines and him just asking nominal fee n all was a bit preachy and too convenient but overall it was a very good scene and for a show that’s made domestic violence a subplot I like how Sawera’s arc is progressing. Her acting is also excellent. Same can’t be said for the side characters at Salaar residence. Kamran Bhai aur step sis aren’t the best actors unfortunately.

Should I mention Zain and his eternal love story or not smiley39 You were with her for like a month Zain. It’s been a year. Na Mujhe tumhara gham samajh aa raha hai Aur na hi yeh ke how are Salaar and Emaan not sleeping together after a whole friggin year smiley36 Yeh 1 year ki timeline ne Mujhe ghumma ke rakh diya hai 🤦🏻‍♀️ They should just not have mentioned it. Uper se phuppo- full makeup, accessories, proper hair bun and saari pehen ke “Zain, tumhain humaray chehray ka gham nahi nazar aata?” smiley37 Phuppo, PLEASE. Aap bhi koi fake wig waghaira dhoond lain taake aap ka bhi gham thora nazar aa jaye 🤣

Dialogues were clear to me. It's just that I couldn't understand the context as I didn't know what hadiya means.

Some people are deep sleepers plus Salaar could still be taking meds. So, him not waking up is not unbelievable to me.

Emaan wants to be the savior and protector, itni choti si baat ke liye thodi Salaar ko uthaegi smiley37

She screamed only when she thought she would die 🤣

Emaan didn't fell for the story per say. She was highly disappointed with Salaar for not even attempting to save her...She didn't realize how deep seated his trauma is that he actually froze in that moment...then the sister tells Emaan how Salaar's mom died in a similar fashion and he witnessed it....then Salaar's step mom tried to manipulate Emaan...Emaan understood that this all has a connection with Salaar's mom's death and thus she went & instigated Salaar & tried pushing him a little too hard to know the truth. I like that both so far are pretty vocal with each other. Communication is the key to healthy relationships.

We know she is a bit judgemental and impulsive. 🤣

Today she will manage to make Salaar share everything with her & bring him out of his guilt.

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anshvi

Salaar be like : Aayie Emaan ji, ek night aap bhi floor pe sona experience karein, why should guys bear all the torture. He will sleep in her lap I guess and she will have no other option but to lie down on the floor too smiley37 smiley36

Aapda mein avsar talashna koi Salaar se sikhe smiley36

Originally posted by: mala06

Felt Imaan was still nice. Still was taking care of him after fire, even went down to tell his step mom not to make noise. Only after step mom brainwash she became rude.

Not rude.I think her behavior was justified as well.

Looks like I am among the few people who didn't find Eman getting influenced by the stepmom absurd.She was disappointed because he didn't even try saving her.Though Saman told her the matter,she didn't understand the depth of his trauma.Her questioning him was also fine.Salar freezing was very real.So,I understood where they were coming from.Them not sharing a bed even after so much progress in their relationship is not digestible.Now that Zain is back,I hope Salaar's SS isn't compromised due to him.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: G259

Looks like I am among the few people who didn't find Eman getting influenced by the stepmom absurd.She was disappointed because he didn't even try saving her.Though Saman told her the matter,she didn't understand the depth of his trauma.Her questioning him was also fine.Salar freezing was very real.So,I understood where they were coming from.Them not sharing a bed even after so much progress in their relationship is not digestible.Now that Zain is back,I hope Salaar's SS isn't compromised due to him.

I also didn't mind Emaan behavious. Only thing that bothered me was them not sharing bed.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: G259

Not rude.I think her behavior was justified as well.

Hmm yeah. She was little harsh when talking about her mother but like you said she doesn't know the tru extend of Salaar suffering.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://x.com/Tehreem_S/status/1803690604578177185?t=oBaojPpVExiKmMcUB4LlvA&s=19

Bechara Zain😂😂😂. He hasn't even arrived and people have started trolling him