Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't understand what is ptv makers obsession with making the guy sleep on the couch/sofa/floor anywhere but the bed even after they are married..this according to me is the most unbelievable part of the story, esp when they have established it's been a year...smiley3 kon aur kaha aise azeem log hote hai!

Salar not being able to save her was believable. Sherry absolutely nailed it. Loved how Iman actually talked it out and confronted him why he didn't do something. The tie scene was cute but its impact was lessened showing them sleeping separately.

And the most unwanted entry of Zain happens..wo bhi devdas banke phir rahe hai but at least his trauma makes some sense cause he lost his mom but Iman ka 4 din ka mohabbat 1 saal taak jaari hai, yeh hazam nahi ho para hai...

This obbession was common in itv and now ptv has adopted this useless thing too. Matlab how and why. Kon karta hai aisy 🥴

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Waise toh previous week ke promo se hi pata chal gya tha that he is sleeping on the floor still I was expecting that he will shift on bed in this episode itself.

I toh didn't even expect after the accident and their bonding developing they will backtrack and show us this manhoos scene again smiley7

Dil ho toot giya woh scene dekh ky

Matlab all that progressed they have made in their relationship sab pani main gayi. Tie bandhna, baal banana, haath pakadna, accident ky baad heavy dialogues bolna, matlab sab kuch kar liya but they can't share a bed 🥴

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Waise toh previous week ke promo se hi pata chal gya tha that he is sleeping on the floor still I was expecting that he will shift on bed in this episode itself.

It went above my head..dunno why..I was concerned if Iman will be saved or not...smiley36

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Prove kya karna chahte yeh dikha kar that still loves Zain 🙂

Ek month ek saal pe bhari pad gaya 😞

This so unfair to Salaar.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I also had doubt but my positive version was thinking Salaar will invite her on floor to sleep with him😂😂.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I toh didn't even expect after the accident and their bonding developing they will backtrack and show us this manhoos scene again smiley7

Isse accha toh they didn't show us what happens in night. Hum khayali pulo banate. Waisey on the first day of marriage Imaan was expecting him on bed. So I guess Salaar himself is sleeping himself on the floor. But yaar bahoot unrealistic hain.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

I also had doubt but my positive version was thinking Salaar will invite her on floor to sleep with him😂😂.

Salaar ne bahot izzat dedi already 🙂

Jo bhi step lena hai Emaan ko lena hoga for their relationship.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Emaan apni MIL ki baaton mein aa gyi bed wali baat bhi zara dhyan se sun leti smiley36

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Salaar ne bahot izzat dedi already 🙂

Jo bhi step lena hai Emaan ko lena hoga for their relationship.

I agree. I would have been more angry but since she is making him strong I can't be that much angry with her. Also this scene will backfire only to Imaan later on.