Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeh toh point hai step mom ki baaton main agayi foran sy 😕

He didn't save her and she doesn't know the extent to which he was traumatized. So I didn't find reaction absurd. Next episode she will finally realise it

Originally posted by: mala06

Imaan ko bahoot bada jhatka cahiye. Only then she will.

Last two episodes main jhatka mil toh giya tha

He didn't save her and she doesn't know the extent to which he was traumatized. So I didn't find reaction absurd. Next episode she will finally realise it

I know but still I have more expectations from imaan. She should not trust these cheap family

According to them one year has been passed but imaam aur salaar ki story dekh ky lagta hai jesy one month hi hua hai abhi

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Last two episodes main jhatka mil toh giya tha

Ek do aur. Lagta hain jab she will see Salaar with somebody else or maybe Salaar will decide to leave her. Zain touching her and she not feeling a thing also maybe 🤣🤣

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

According to them one year has been passed but imaam aur salaar ki story dekh ky lagta hai jesy one month hi hua hai abhi

I think they time are not running parallel. I think it will be one year on Salaar Imaan part in that even where they are dancing and Zain arrives.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

They could have easily shifted Salaar on bed because of his injuries but nosmiley26

She still has feelings for a man becoz of that she is not allowing her husband to sleep on his own bed 🥺

Emaan ji aap bahot zalim hainsmiley19

Office jata hai suit boot pahnke aur ghar mein Salaar sahab jameen pe pade hote hain. Bas itni hi izzat hai smiley36

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://x.com/coconutchoc24/status/1803472123647893715?t=L2Y-S2qzUIu6YWIZjn_EAQ&s=19

This scene was intense. Both Sherry and Hiba performed really well. Imaan can be very harsh sometimes. I noticed that after the bursting from Salaar Imaan lowered her gaze. I think she felt guilty saying such harsh words to Salaar. She also wasn't expecting Salar will brust up.

Ek do aur. Lagta hain jab she will see Salaar with somebody else or maybe Salaar will decide to leave her. Zain touching her and she not feeling a thing also maybe 🤣🤣

Bhot slow hai imaan wesy 😂

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

They could have easily shifted Salaar on bed because of his injuries but nosmiley26

She still has feelings for a man becoz of that she is not allowing her husband to sleep on his own bed 🥺

Emaan ji aap bahot zalim hainsmiley19

Office jata hai suit boot pahnke aur ghar mein Salaar sahab jameen pe pade hote hain. Bas itni hi izzat hai smiley36

Bechara mera salaar.😩😩. Think Imaan will pay though when Salaar won't believe she loves him.