Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Yaar Imaan. The way she looks at him, its kind of obvious she already loves him. Pata nahi when she will finally realise that she is not only protective about him but also has feelings for him.

1000034819.jpg

1000034921.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I hope Imaam ko bhi kuch papd belne padhe for love. Bichara hamara Salaar hi piss jata hain. I want her to be posessive about him, miss him.

Maybe I am the only one jisko aaj ki episode dekh ky utna maza nhi aya jitna usually ataa hai.

Ek toh woh zain baba wapis agiya hai 🥴, don't want to see him again

Also Imaan Salar are not sharing bed was a bit disappointment for me. Matlab last episode main she indirectly confessed her feelings then what's the issue.

Also imaan kinda believed her step mother in law lies. That was also disappointed 🥺

Also She called his love jhoota 😭

But the good thing about Radd is that they do highlight all the important points. All this fire incident will lead to bigger revelation of salaar's past and his biggest trauma.

Just waiting for next episode.

Originally posted by: mala06

Yaar Imaan. The way she looks at him, its kind of obvious she already loves him. Pata nahi when she will finally realise that she is not only protective about him but also has feelings for him.

1000034819.jpg

1000034921.jpg

Pata nhi imaan baji ko kab samjh aye gi 🥺

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Sleeping arrangements still bed and floor smiley44

Like seriously, one year has passed but still 😑

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Maybe I am the only one jisko aaj ki episode dekh ky utna maza nhi aya jitna usually ataa hai.

Ek toh woh zain baba wapis agiya hai 🥴, don't want to see him again

Also Imaan Salar are not sharing bed was a bit disappointment for me. Matlab last episode main she indirectly confessed her feelings then what's the issue.

Also imaan kinda believed her step mother in law lies. That was also disappointed 🥺

Also She called his love jhoota 😭

But the good thing about Radd is that they do highlight all the important points. All this fire incident will lead to bigger revelation of salaar's past and his biggest trauma.

Just waiting for next episode.

I only watched Salaar imaan scenes skipped everthing else, so itna bura nahi laga. I am also disappointed that they still arent sharing bed. But I get why she said so.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

oh noooo please emaan understand his trauma.smiley19smiley18

She will but in next episode

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Pata nhi imaan baji ko kab samjh aye gi 🥺

Imaan ko bahoot bada jhatka cahiye. Only then she will.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Finally he called Emaan and it's not happy moment smiley6

Orchu bus kar pagli rulaye gi kya 🥺

Originally posted by: mala06

Felt Imaan was still nice. Still was taking care of him after fire, even went down to tell his step mom not to make noise. Only after step mom brainwash she became rude.

Yeh toh point hai step mom ki baaton main agayi foran sy 😕