Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Kis khushi mein ! Maine kya Kia smiley36

Tum tweet itne ache karti ho ki koi bhi phans jayesmiley19

Mai bhi chal di Radd dekhne ab khamiyaza bhugat rahe hain 😭

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Isse khamiyaza bhugat nahi kehte...isse kehte hai badiya show dekhne ko milna aur islie thank you bolo 😭😂

Bas ye aise hi rahe till the very last scene!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

smiley27smiley37 you are saying it too cutely.

Is it just me or does anyone else also have to rewind the Salaar Emaan scenes because at times they’re just mumbling the lines? I swear I rewinded that Hadiya line 4 times to understand what was being said

Salaar: Haan aap Hadiya dena chaahain tou de sakti hain

Emaan (mumbling): main Abhi itni ameer nahi hoi

Itni effort ke baad rewind kerke bhi Mujhe samajh nahi ayi es line ki smiley36 He’s talking about his poetry book Emaan ffs. When did love equal hadiya 🤯

Anyway. Frustrating when that happens. Coming to the big moment: I didn’t get why the oil smell didn’t wake up Salaar and it woke up Emaan. I also didn’t get why the heck Emaan, after smelling the gasoline, instead of waking up Salaar went OUT to investigate ! Like ? You smell it, you scream woman! You can see the splashes on the bed and on the floor. Someone is up to something and wants to harm you and salaar. Whyyyy why why won’t you wake him up?

And how many times did she scream? Pura muhalla uth ke aa gya magar Salaar mister sootay rahay till the last minute. Why was he the last one there ? smiley36 I get why he didn’t jump in to save her magar uth tou jaatay? Na smell se uthay. Na cheekh se. Whatever he took before going to bed, I want some lol

I didn’t enjoy the whole Emaan falling for the story stepmom was telling her. And her pressing about it so callously in front of Salaar, despite knowing it was the reason for his trauma and his mom died that way. Literally 2 people told her this. The sister and the stepmom. So what gives smiley29 Uper se Salaar ka cheekhna 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was completely out of character for both of them, I felt. Just dramatic license and nothing more.

I was also pissed about why nobody was even mentioning who the heck set the fire but promo se at least this is being addressed. Warna episode main lag raha tha everyone has just forgotten about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I still think this question should have been raised in this very episode since Emaan did end up getting hurt. So this was question # 1 for anyone. Writing flaws hain kaafi and I think the fire incident was very badly executed overall BUT at least next episode main it’s leading to some revelations which are needed and Emaan seems be handling it better than she did in this episode. Let’s see.

I did enjoy the Sawera and her dad wala track. For me she’s the one who’s had the most noticeable character arc and growth. And a positive one. Salaar and her evolution is going side by side so these two I’m enjoying a lot. The lawyer ki lines and him just asking nominal fee n all was a bit preachy and too convenient but overall it was a very good scene and for a show that’s made domestic violence a subplot I like how Sawera’s arc is progressing. Her acting is also excellent. Same can’t be said for the side characters at Salaar residence. Kamran Bhai aur step sis aren’t the best actors unfortunately.

Should I mention Zain and his eternal love story or not smiley39 You were with her for like a month Zain. It’s been a year. Na Mujhe tumhara gham samajh aa raha hai Aur na hi yeh ke how are Salaar and Emaan not sleeping together after a whole friggin year smiley36 Yeh 1 year ki timeline ne Mujhe ghumma ke rakh diya hai 🤦🏻‍♀️ They should just not have mentioned it. Uper se phuppo- full makeup, accessories, proper hair bun and saari pehen ke “Zain, tumhain humaray chehray ka gham nahi nazar aata?” smiley37 Phuppo, PLEASE. Aap bhi koi fake wig waghaira dhoond lain taake aap ka bhi gham thora nazar aa jaye 🤣

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: tgota92

Is it just me or does anyone else also have to rewind the Salaar Emaan scenes because at times they’re just mumbling the lines? I swear I rewinded that Hadiya line 4 times to understand what was being said

Salaar: Haan aap Hadiya dena chaahain tou de sakti hain

Emaan (mumbling): main Abhi itni ameer nahi hoi

Itni effort ke baad rewind kerke bhi Mujhe samajh nahi ayi es line ki smiley36 He’s talking about his poetry book Emaan ffs. When did love equal hadiya 🤯

Anyway. Frustrating when that happens. Coming to the big moment: I didn’t get why the oil smell didn’t wake up Salaar and it woke up Emaan. I also didn’t get why the heck Emaan, after smelling the gasoline, instead of waking up Salaar went OUT to investigate ! Like ? You smell it, you scream woman! You can see the splashes on the bed and on the floor. Someone is up to something and wants to harm you and salaar. Whyyyy why why won’t you wake him up?

And how many times did she scream? Pura muhalla uth ke aa gya magar Salaar mister sootay rahay till the last minute. Why was he the last one there ? smiley36 I get why he didn’t jump in to save her magar uth tou jaatay? Na smell se uthay. Na cheekh se. Whatever he took before going to bed, I want some lol

I didn’t enjoy the whole Emaan falling for the story stepmom was telling her. And her pressing about it so callously in front of Salaar, despite knowing it was the reason for his trauma and his mom died that way. Literally 2 people told her this. The sister and the stepmom. So what gives smiley29 Uper se Salaar ka cheekhna 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was completely out of character for both of them, I felt. Just dramatic license and nothing more.

I was also pissed about why nobody was even mentioning who the heck set the fire but promo se at least this is being addressed. Warna episode main lag raha tha everyone has just forgotten about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I still think this question should have been raised in this very episode since Emaan did end up getting hurt. So this was question # 1 for anyone. Writing flaws hain kaafi and I think the fire incident was very badly executed overall BUT at least next episode main it’s leading to some revelations which are needed and Emaan seems be handling it better than she did in this episode. Let’s see.

I did enjoy the Sawera and her dad wala track. For me she’s the one who’s had the most noticeable character arc and growth. And a positive one. Salaar and her evolution is going side by side so these two I’m enjoying a lot. The lawyer ki lines and him just asking nominal fee n all was a bit preachy and too convenient but overall it was a very good scene and for a show that’s made domestic violence a subplot I like how Sawera’s arc is progressing. Her acting is also excellent. Same can’t be said for the side characters at Salaar residence. Kamran Bhai aur step sis aren’t the best actors unfortunately.

Should I mention Zain and his eternal love story or not smiley39 You were with her for like a month Zain. It’s been a year. Na Mujhe tumhara gham samajh aa raha hai Aur na hi yeh ke how are Salaar and Emaan not sleeping together after a whole friggin year smiley36 Yeh 1 year ki timeline ne Mujhe ghumma ke rakh diya hai 🤦🏻‍♀️ They should just not have mentioned it. Uper se phuppo- full makeup, accessories, proper hair bun and saari pehen ke “Zain, tumhain humaray chehray ka gham nahi nazar aata?” smiley37 Phuppo, PLEASE. Aap bhi koi fake wig waghaira dhoond lain taake aap ka bhi gham thora nazar aa jaye 🤣

Lines were clear but I don't know the meaning of hadiyan. So I got confused.

Yeh Salaar ki tarah main bhi ghode bechke soti hunsmiley36

Andhi aye tufan aaye ya light chali jaye mai hilti tak nhi hun. Only alarm can wake me up 😂

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good episode but bothered by a few things. I guess the makers could’ve developed their romance a bit better.

Firstly, it’s unrealistic for Salaar to still be sleeping on the floor a year later. Sleeping on the bed doesn’t have to equal sex if Iman isn’t ready for it. I hope he was able to sleep on the bed while he was still recovering from his fractures 😂Furthermore, that should’ve allowed for a smooth transition to the bed even after he recovered. It would be absurd for him to return to the floor after recovery.

Second, Iman has already as good as confessed her love when he still had the arm sling. In the beginning of today’s episode it seems that several weeks or even a couple of months have passed as Salaar recovers back to normal. It’s not logical for a love confession to not be followed by a consummation of marriage for weeks or months. Humans are not humaning.

Lastly, Iman has been married to Salaar far longer than the duration of her meager, short-lived relationship with Zain. She has been closer to Salaar physically and emotionally than she might’ve ever been with Zain. They are in the same room day and night. Not moving on from Zain makes no sense. Her feelings for Zain could be described as infatuation at best.

Loved the tie scene. She was making eyes at Salaar. It almost seemed like a morning after scene but it was not. And later that night poor Salaar was of course dreaming dreams given how nicely the morning went but Imam had to crash his hopes 😂

I’d love to see a jealous Iman. Perhaps Iman will catch a female office staff flirting with an oblivious Salaar? She needs to be triggered a little. She’s taking him too easy.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I guess last episode scene was not confession but how she has been protective about him. Even if not confession.. Atleast let them sleep on the same bed. Also I had same thought about jealous imaan 😅🤣🤣

I am now pretty sure she will only come with the fact that she loves him only when Salaar leaves her. Only then she will realise his worth. she still hasn't reciprocate her feelings and her her absurd dilagouges in that Saari scene only might make Salaar doubt her that she doesn't love him and isn't happy with him.

Zain still seems to haven't forgotten about Imaan so I think he will definitely create tamasha on dancing event for all to see including Salaar parents. They will also definitely try to separate Salaar and Imaan.

Lines were clear but I don't know the meaning of hadiyan. So I got confused.

Yeh Salaar ki tarah main bhi ghode bechke soti hunsmiley36

Andhi aye tufan aaye ya light chali jaye mai hilti tak nhi hun. Only alarm can wake me up 😂

Hadiya means Price of some precious thing like any Holy Book etc.

Originally posted by: bips

Nobody wants you zain, you unshaven heathen... go away..

.... I'm not ready for emaans zain ne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya nonsense phase...

Will they please end this drama before zain's entry

Next episode promo >>> Today's episode

Edited by NINALOGY - 4 months ago