Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yep! That song suited that scene. I love the song smiley27

Mani Ratnam and Dil Se is a vibe 😍

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Her pairing with Muneeb Butt was sooo refreshing...she also did another drama with him too because of how loved their jori was...she looks good with everyone be it someone older or younger... smiley17smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9LEeA0y0GU/?igsh=MXRrc3JhZDJpenN2bg==

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Her pairing with Muneeb Butt was sooo refreshing...she also did another drama with him too because of how loved their jori was...she looks good with everyone be it someone older or younger... smiley17smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9LEeA0y0GU/?igsh=MXRrc3JhZDJpenN2bg==

Ohh yes. I liked this drama. I was offended when she marries Imran Abbas's character. This was the first show I watched of Muneeb. Liked him. They looked good together. After this when I heard of Yariyaan, I was excited because I thought they will be paired again. But wo Kuch aur hi Niklasmiley6

Then only other show I liked Muneeb in was the one with Hira Mani. He plays her husband. They looked really good together.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Ohh yes. I liked this drama. I was offended when she marries Imran Abbas's character. This was the first show I watched of Muneeb. Liked him. They looked good together. After this when I heard of Yariyaan, I was excited because I thought they will be paired again. But wo Kuch aur hi Niklasmiley6

Then only other show I liked Muneeb in was the one with Hira Mani. He plays her husband. They looked really good together.

Yes, I enjoyed the drama too, esp the ending was very refreshing..usually in ptv drama females forgive husband for everything. I was also disappointed they weren't end game in Yariyaan but they did have a romantic angle initially.

I think you mean yeh na thi hamari qismat with hira, I enjoyed their pairing too. You can watch sar e rah which has saba qamar, he was good there too in a transgender role...mostly he is typecasted as toxic husband these days...smiley36

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes, I enjoyed the drama too, esp the ending was very refreshing..usually in ptv drama females forgive husband for everything. I was also disappointed they weren't end game in Yariyaan but they did have a romantic angle initially.

I think you mean yeh na thi hamari qismat with hira, I enjoyed their pairing too. You can watch sar e rah which has saba qamar, he was good there too in a transgender role...mostly he is typecasted as toxic husband these days...smiley36

Ohh yes. I watched Sar e rash. But that was a mini series na. As such not much of a role. He was good in one drama with his wife. She gets raped. Aisa Kuch hota hai. He is police officer. Something..

Haan I know Koi Chand Rakh was good. I was glad she goes to Muneeb's character.. Thankfully doesn't forgive her a** hubby..

There was one with Zahid as well. They looked good but he was kinda negative and she was opposite Sami khan. Then divorces him..

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Ohh yes. I watched Sar e rash. But that was a mini series na. As such not much of a role. He was good in one drama with his wife. She gets raped. Aisa Kuch hota hai. He is police officer. Something..

Haan I know Koi Chand Rakh was good. I was glad she goes to Muneeb's character.. Thankfully doesn't forgive her a** hubby..

There was one with Zahid as well. They looked good but he was kinda negative and she was opposite Sami khan. Then divorces him..

I haven't watched the zahid drama, but the one with his wife was bandi and it was a decent watch...

I was pretty much sure koi chand rakh would take the typical route of her returning to the cheating hubby but was really happy at the different ending...