Haan smiley36

Word Count: 1

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

I loved sajal’s hairstyle in KAsmiley9

There's a scene in Khel Khel main when they are performing on stage. Billu twirls Sajal & then pulls her gently towards himself. There's a little smile on their faces. It was so subtle & beautiful. I want them to do a proper romantic show together.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Her recent track record is so impressivesmiley9smiley20

Aly since done some variety of work and is best known for her head strong portrayals of Dr. Zubiya Asfandyar in Yaqeen Ka Safar(2017), Sassi in O Rangreza (2017–18), Momina Sultan in Alif (2019), Rabia Safeer in Sinf-e-Aahan (2021) and Aaliya Agha in Kuch Ankahi (2023) all of which her performances were better received and the first two of these earned her the Hum Award for Best Actress Popular and Best Actressrespectively.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

There's a scene in Khel Khel main when they are performing on stage. Billu twirls Sajal & then pulls her gently towards himself. There's a little smile on their faces. It was so subtle & beautiful. I want them to do a proper romantic show together.

smiley19I am already missing them, but want them to work after 2 years. Meanwhile sajal can work with sherrysmiley36 I want sajal to do a ramadan drama as well, she has never done it.smiley44

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Her recent track record is so impressivesmiley9smiley20

Aly since done some variety of work and is best known for her head strong portrayals of Dr. Zubiya Asfandyar in Yaqeen Ka Safar(2017), Sassi in O Rangreza (2017–18), Momina Sultan in Alif (2019), Rabia Safeer in Sinf-e-Aahan (2021) and Aaliya Agha in Kuch Ankahi (2023) all of which her performances were better received and the first two of these earned her the Hum Award for Best Actress Popular and Best Actressrespectively.

Sabun awards are sleeping on her like they did with Saba Qamar. They awarded them only for their movies.

Such an impressive body of work she has!

Edited by Haalim - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

She was looking drop dead gorgeous in this black sareesmiley43smiley27

And the scene where salman cried and then smiled oh hosmiley36 sadke jawan. He nails innocent characters as well as negative characters with so much ease.smiley37https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp-LT4poGVi/?igsh=Mm8wcDZ0MDN6MGVq

smiley19I am already missing them, but want them to work after 2 years. Meanwhile sajal can work with sherrysmiley36 I want sajal to do a ramadan drama as well, she has never done it.smiley44

Billu hasn't done it either.

Yeah Sajal should do a drama with Sherry meanwhile Billu can work with Ayeza smiley42

She was looking drop dead gorgeous in this black sareesmiley43smiley27

And the scene where salman cried and then smiled oh hosmiley36 sadke jawan. He nails innocent characters as well as negative characters with so much ease.smiley37https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp-LT4poGVi/?igsh=Mm8wcDZ0MDN6MGVq

This VM is so beautiful smiley27

Sajal looks great in Saris. Also she should focus on her eye make up. Her eyes are already so pretty. Poori qayamat lage gi. Durre bhabhi was also saying in one of her interviews about her eyes smiley42

Billu can do everything at this point of time. Comedy also comes to him naturally.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sabun awards are sleeping on her like they did with Saba Qamar. They awarded them only for their movies.

Such an impressive body of work she has!

smiley9truly commendable.