Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Narmeer should have sailed. It was one sided only smiley19. Nargis damadzoned him.

True. That's how with Sajal their scenes come of so well. They do most of their acting with eyes only.

IM's writing got diluted with addition of meaningless scenes. Rind cut some important scenes & the scenes following them lost their essence.

Lol..she was too scared of shahmeer to have not damadzoned him I guess smiley36

Rind and Badar seem to be cut out of the same cloth at this point..always ruining potentially good projects smiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

They were in the same frame for 3 scenes only but they looked so beautiful together.

Yes, they complent each other well..won't mind seeing them in a good project. Kubra also has good script choice baring her latest toxic drama smiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Ediva also posted his shoot a day before Eid na so he's grateful to them & didn't feel like posting a seperate pic smiley36

Lol he must have thought isse hi kam chala lete hai this eid 🤣

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Lol..she was too scared of shahmeer to have not damadzoned him I guess smiley36

Rind and Badar seem to be cut out of the same cloth at this point..always ruining potentially good projects smiley36

There was izhar e mohabbat from Shahmeer's side thoughsmiley37

Yeah. I always thought Rind is a good director with how he lets his actors express freely onscreen but he seems to do this chopping & addition everytime which dilutes the main plot of his shows.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes, they complent each other well..won't mind seeing them in a good project. Kubra also has good script choice baring her latest toxic drama smiley36

I like Kubra so much, I would be the happiest person if they get together again.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

There was izhar e mohabbat from Shahmeer's side thoughsmiley37

Yeah. I always thought Rind is a good director with how he lets his actors express freely onscreen but he seems to do this chopping & addition everytime which dilutes the main plot of his shows.

haha..yeah that scene was viral even on sm, they had so much potential...smiley37

Yeah, I had seen his prev works and issue of dragging is pretty common in ptv but here the main masla was the choppy editing...