Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago
she truly does man. such a stunning show.

although the step mother & shehram scene bit, i kinda felt had a bit more scope but i guess makers wanted viewers to feel that she's just an unnecessary furniture to the show hence no reaction..other than that, i loved the wedding sequence..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah gonna miss Jej this week

Hmmm BTW how's the first episode of Noor Jahan

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

PH making such pretty editssmiley19smiley19 I am trying..but unable to get over JEJ..smiley9 probably I just dont want to get over it.smiley9 uhh I watched the diya painting sequence where Mahnoor starts the shayari and cut that to the wedding sequence where they both read it together..smiley42 no way Im getting over it smiley38smiley39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtR383Ruybw

Apparently PH loved the concept of Jaan-E-Jahan (ie pure and divine love) so much that they are going to build new seasons around that concept with a fresh cast and fresh story every time ..IDK if Sherry-Ushna-Qasim drama is a Season 2 of that??

I kinda love that idea!

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

PH making such pretty editssmiley19smiley19 I am trying..but unable to get over JEJ..smiley9 probably I just dont want to get over it.smiley9 uhh I watched the diya painting sequence where Mahnoor starts the shayari and cut that to the wedding sequence where they both read it together..smiley42 no way Im getting over it smiley38smiley39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtR383Ruybw

Apparently PH loved the concept of Jaan-E-Jahan (ie pure and divine love) so much that they are going to build new seasons around that concept with a fresh cast and fresh story every time ..IDK if Sherry-Ushna-Qasim drama is a Season 2 of that??

I kinda love that idea!

That Sherry ushna drama is a thriller one and it's a sequel to cheekh

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That Sherry ushna drama is a thriller one and it's a sequel to cheekh

I dont trust any of your sources Anika, after what happened yesterdaysmiley22. Apologies.smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dont trust any of your sources Anika, after what happened yesterdaysmiley22. Apologies.smiley36

But according to PSU that drama is a thriller i found sources through PSU