Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Watching this drama gave me a cinematic experience in all of its episodes, not a single ptv drama comes close to this level of aesthetic direction.

Half of the taimoor track has bored me which I Started a hilarious comparison between Jej and KTH and it ended up becoming a meme BTW the meme was more enjoyable than the taimoor track

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have watched 6 episodes. Production quality of the drama is top notch. Savera character in this drama has some similarities with her character in Wehem. "Waha wo apni saas ke khaane me lal mirch milati thi aur kehti thi ye aap ka wehem hai aur yahaan Shehram ke khaane me kuch mila rahi; waha uski help uski badi bahu karti thi aur yahaan iski bhanji" 😀

Edited by Hatimoon - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Have watched 6 episodes. Production quality of the drama is top notch. Savera character in this drama has some similarities with her character in Wehem. "Waha wo apni saas ke khaane me lal mirch milati thi aur kehti thi ye aap ka wehem hai aur yahaan Shehram ke khaane me kuch mila rahi; waha uski help uski badi bahu karti thi aur yahaan iski bhanji" 😀

zeenat is best as a one sided lover along with taimoorsmiley43

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

zeenat is best as a one sided lover along with taimoorsmiley43

They both deserved each other smiley9

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They both deserved each other smiley9

i missed her on the last episode..i mean Taimoor i get but Zeenat should have got an invite

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would gladly recommend jej today to anyone... Except the last 5-6 episodes, i found the show a+.. Such beautifully made show.. And hamza was smiley27

Every character was so thoughtfully written

And even those last episodes, it wasn't as if they were bad. It' was just frustrating to wait for a week and then watch the show whixh suddenly maximized everyone's story except the leads... But I'm thinking that if you binge watch, the last episodes won't feel bad bec they were on their own well made.. In binge watching the flow will feel more natural..

If i had a complaint it would be that they should have reduced the separation and have had more of the leads scenes... The romance towards the end felt lacking.. Esp since the show was sold as an epic romance between 2 of the most famous actors of ptv

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They had already cleared at the end of Episode 8 that drama will have happy ending, when Mehnoor said to Shehram that "darne ki koi zaroorat nahi achhe logon ke saath achha hi hota hai, hosla rakhe"

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

After long time I'm fully satisfied with this amazing drama with two best actors.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Neel_M

After long time I'm fully satisfied with this amazing drama with two best actors.

welcome to the club....smiley17