Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

i wish Hamza AA did dramas more often but it has to be of his calibre not any run of the mill ones..like once a year or maybe once every two years.. he always has a certain je ne sais quoi in his characters and shows he does.. and that voice/diction, body language and demeanour is just classy

and hopefully Noor ul Hassan takes a break too..

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

and hopefully Noor ul Hassan takes a break too..

Yes please. He toh even did Turkish show Salauddin Ayyubi which was also produced by pak producers. I mean koi aur ptv actor nai mila?

All is well that ends well.. It was good watching this drama..

I wish Gulzeb wasn't jailed & also I wish Taimoor was there in the wedding

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

There are a lot of ending that disappoints me. But this one was perfect. The love in their eyes for each other when he is reading poetry. So beautiful. So perfect.

rachel lindsay crying GIF by The Bachelor

Just wished we had more romantic scenes between them before it ended.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I don't know if any of you watched pyare afzal.

But this is me right now.

https://x.com/ashizinity/status/1794048159125225734

I have been waiting for it since 2014 (or maybe little later).

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 5 months ago

Finally this amazing journey of JEJ came to end. It actually felt like that we were in JeJ land. Definitely gonna miss Our Shehnoor.

Shehnoor were the highlight of Jej. There were so good infact they were magical. Hamza and Ayeza looked so good together.

Ending was predictable yet beautifully executed. Shehnoor were looking like totally in love with each other. It was a dreamy sequence , Tho, my heart wanted more scenes of shehnoor.

Overall, Jej is a good watch having amazing performances, good direction and writing. It had flaws but still it's one of the best drama of recent years. And Shehram will be one of the best male character.

Gonna miss jej and our discussion on jej thread.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The wedding sequence was so beautifully shot! The step mother distanced herself from Shehnoor.

Sweet ending it was ! Would highly recommend !

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj Azfal ke marne ka ghum or trauma thoda kam hua smiley36

Yet to watch the series from episode 30 but congratulations to the whol cast and crew and especially the writer rida Bilal