Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ayeza's Bridal look is similar to Iqra one in KAM 3

Every bride looks same smiley36and world is gooolll so everything ghumeyga, ab insaan itna bhi creative nahi hai that they would design differently for million peoplessmiley36i heard even 7 people gets same face smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

The last few months.. have been just so different. I had stopped watching PTV dramas for a while…and I watch a lot of stuff for entertainment..but I get attached to very few shows, very few characters. In comes Mahnoor with her Diya’s and Shehram with the innate goodness of heart. Week after week..enchanting me with a charm and elegance that I find soothing and soulful and heartwarming. I have loved this whole world they build of Jaan e Jahan..it took me back to simpler times of the 90s..that haveli, the gaon, that tree of unity, the characterizations, the dialogues, the writing, the direction! Every episode..we laughed, cried, bashed, criticised..discussed cursed beamed fangirled..! To bring us to a beautiful culmination point where I saw Mahnoor and Shehram getting married in aesthetically one of the most serene wedding sequences I have seen on PTV and then reciting their shayari together.. I was crying..happy tears..just the way Shehnoor were beaming and their eyes glistening. I don’t know when I will feel like this for another show again. I will take some time to process it. But I know for a fact that this show..will always be very very very very special to me. smiley27

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How did Kishwar kill her husband?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

How did Kishwar kill her husband?

she poisoned him. She was slowly poisoning him. Tried to do the same with shehram.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

This show made me a fangirl again for a ptv drama which is none other than JaanEJahan, The best part is I binge watched after so many episodes got released. Kept calm when mahnoor was struggling. Blaming her was pointless. I knew her situation and had faith in Shehram.

The other characters did their part well, couldn’t connect emotionally with gulraiz and tabrez but felt for kishwer. Abdul was a sweetheart. Taimoor was another character which was my favourite after Shehram.
The show was aesthetically very pleasing and hooked me up. The climax was on point. I never felt bored, while watching this.

Shehram taught me that two wrongs cannot make right. Kishwer taught me how ego kills you one day. Mahnoor taught me self restraint and patience. Taimoor taught me how one sided love is so pure and selfless. I also like how they didn’t kill kishwer to redeem her. She said mai aaj tak apne faisle khud leti aayi hu mai apni saza bhi khud chunungi. She destroyed herself with her own hands!!

At the ShehNoor’s Marriage.smiley27 The shots were so beautiful. The nikkahnama scene. The last scene where shehram and mahnoor were reciting their world’s best poetry..

See You soon Hameza!! Will miss Jaan E jahan!!

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

My Dad told me one thing when we started watching T20 cricket together.

19th over should ideally be bowled by the best bowler because that's almost a decider in the match.

Same goes for many shows cos that sets the tone for the finale.

Happened for JEJ too but I'm afraid tej finale fell flat

2nd last episode was the best. Finale was Thanda. Barring Kishwar ka confessionsmiley20which was the stand out moment and the small scene between Aliyabdul it was all meh.

We knew shehram is winning, we knew the wedding will happen.

Kaafi boring tha. They could have kept something for the finale.

Ayeza looked like a Bollywood filmy bride instead of the simple and graceful Mahnoor whom I liked, dream sequence me zyada achi thi.

Overall lovely show, lovely performances, Harris and Nawal need to do different roles now.

Hamza needs to be given more scripts, he is a boon for PTV. I dunno which writer can top Shehram Shah who is possibly the best male character on screen. Writers should continue writing such men.

Also, great music and production value.

It's been a wonderful journey smiley31

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

The real MEGA DRAMA OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!smiley40smiley41smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

JEJ served soo well...and that shaadi sequence and happy Shahnoor with Kishwar away...everything was literally perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending. Also how royal did our Shehnoor look in that entire wedding sequence!! And that poetry..ufff...I am not getting over this show anytime soon! smiley43smiley36

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Shehnoor have happy ending 🤩

Sher beta Shehram!

Edited by KhaqONeal - 5 months ago