Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I wish he dragged Jaan e Kahan more with their marriage functions and showed us Mahnoor/Shehram married life for 2,3 episode.

Uske liye season 2 Lana padega and director will be Siraj Ul Haque

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Uske liye season 2 Lana padega and director will be Siraj Ul Haque

Asian writers can't handle seasons so no please, ek e kafi hai smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Asian writers can't handle seasons so no please, ek e kafi hai smiley36

Suno Chanda 2 was a hit even Tere Bin 2 is coming but Jaan e Jahaan season 2 ki Writer should be Parisa Siddiqui Who Wrote BRKRJ

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Tabraiz marey ga sirf tabriaz

it’s kinda interesting how both the brothers are at the risk of dying today. This is the first time I am waiting for a Gulzeb Tabrez scene. I love Harris in all other scenes..be it with Kishwar, Shehram, Abdul..never liked his scenes with Gulzeb..but finally I’m waiting for it today..smiley27 Nawal improved over the course of the show and Harris was very impressive arms Tabrez no doubt about it!
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

You know when a writer is happy with the end product and how the actors acted..Rida has gone out of the way to appreciate them smiley27 https://www.instagram.com/p/C7FBxhHCuXb/?igsh=ZXhuOGNiaGo0Z3d6

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Personally looks wise..Ayeza in yesterday’s episode >>>>>>>> https://x.com/beingsapphires/status/1791527166884094005?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I know Ayeza will never win awards smiley24smiley19 she can shave her head off and no one will take her seriously..smiley19 ..and a lot of shows are yet to come but Hamza should pick up awards for Shehram. Harris for the emerging talent and Qasim for best direction!

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

You know when a writer is happy with the end product and how the actors acted..Rida has gone out of the way to appreciate them smiley27 https://www.instagram.com/p/C7FBxhHCuXb/?igsh=ZXhuOGNiaGo0Z3d6

Yeah Rida is very happy with HamZa's performance and undoubtedly both of them did amazing job

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it’s kinda interesting how both the brothers are at the risk of dying today. This is the first time I am waiting for a Gulzeb Tabrez scene. I love Harris in all other scenes..be it with Kishwar, Shehram, Abdul..never liked his scenes with Gulzeb..but finally I’m waiting for it today..smiley27 Nawal improved over the course of the show and Harris was very impressive arms Tabrez no doubt about it!

And you know what few people are sympathizing with tabraiz too. Kya toh usney pyaar hi tha but tareeka ghalat tha. Aur ghalati ki sazaa toh milni hi chaiye.

While shehram has done nothing wrong so he only deserves happiness