moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 5 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Episode 39 will go down in the history of JEJ as a perfect episode. Perfection in all sense. Start to finish fantastic smiley40 First off..QASIM ALI MUREED AND RIDA BILAL. smiley40smiley32 the whole technical team..this was pure class. I loved this episode so much..I think I might rewatch this tomorrow againsmiley37

My brain has stopped functioning lol. Happy team Shehnoor were just so splendid today..this is what we craved for, what we wanted..and we finally got it. Saat Khoon Maaf..I am just a puddle..such beautiful scenes yaar! What was Kishwar expecting smiley37 ok I simply loved how both Shehnoor gave it back to her with interest. smiley16smiley32 Shehram kitni baar dil logey yaar..but this episode equally belonged to her now back to normal Mahnoor Baaji who was in full form and was her OG self..and this time, stunningly beautiful and angelic and bigger and better!smiley9

Haashim-Shehram hug.smiley31.I am just going to pretend like I dint hear the property discussion..I KNOW THEY ARE TRICKING US. NOT FALLING FOR IT.smiley22smiley37

Taimoor-Mahnoor back to being buddies..arreyy yaar..how cute was them coming back to joking and teasing and being just platonic sweet friends..Taimoor..kucch kucch hota hai..tum nahi samjhoge..and YOU ARE A FREAKING GEMsmiley19smiley31

Mahnoor-Shehram - CHUDIYA SEQUENCE. HEAVEN, DEAD, BYE..I DONT HAVE WORDS.smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

Mahnoor-Ayesha..hayee hamari pyaari doll Ayesha..she gonna be the cutest SIL in the history of PTV. BECAUSE I KNOW SHEHNOOR WILL SURVIVEsmiley23..so AYESHA AS SIL..YESS BABY..papad prank (Hum aapke hai kaun) is required..smiley37

and finally Abdul-Tabrez..beautiful beautiful scene between the two brothers..

++++++++++++++++

Ill probably analyze this again..because right now I am still in a daze of this episode..and I am just smilingggg..because the teaser for tomorrow is so beautiful in the start and then a freaking thriller..and I am just smiley42smiley43smiley28smiley18smiley24smiley29smiley37 brain cells have died analyzing who will survive and who will not..so I have just found the easy way out..that its a happy ending. OK.smiley43smiley37

Hahahan! Itna bada post smiley36

Have to watch the episode..

So finally just 2 episodes left..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Hahahan! Itna bada post smiley36

Have to watch the episode..

So finally just 2 episodes left..

yes just two more..kaun marega, kaun bachega...jaan ne ke liye..dekhtey rahiye..JEJsmiley17smiley37
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

You said it all...smiley17smiley27

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yes just two more..kaun marega, kaun bachega...jaan ne ke liye..dekhtey rahiye..JEJsmiley17smiley37

Tabraiz marey ga sirf tabriaz

Our happy Shehnoor are back 🤩

That churiyon wala scene was so beautiful 😍

Finally got to see our OG mahnoor back. Look at her face. She was blushing, glowing and smiling in every scene because she finally got love of her life her whole happiness back 💜💕

Edited by NINALOGY - 5 months ago

Shehram will not die that's my prediction but point is if he will be get hurt or not? As we have two episodes, in one of them this whole gunshot and bomb attack will happen and maybe in next one he will survive in hospital. But he will not die, he should not die.