Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

ok now I feel almost certain Mahnoor will die.smiley6

1) they already gave us a married Mahnoor in dream sequence of Shehram and Mahnoor both..

2) Zindagi ke aakhri din tak uska saath denge..zindagi main hamara saath likha ho ya na likha ho..

3) someone said this in SH review that there is this one promotional shot of Mahnoor in white coming with the diya..maybe thats not just for the promotional footage and might be in the show

4) Mahnoor in green - the first look footage..almost looks like a dream..like someone who is not in this world

Shehr will live to fulfill her dreams..I dont think Mahnoor will survive...she will take some vaada from him about how he has to live for her smiley6 Titanic jaisa hoga..Just Jack wiill be Mahnoor..and Rose aka Shehram will live to the fullest and then in death will reunite with Mah.smiley19

I'm in the 7 stages of love with Shehru meri jaan. Obsessed hu

Chahe Jo ho, he cannot die.smiley26

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Shehram will not die..Rida is wayy too much in love with her favourite character..he will live..the whole fandom is in stress over bomb and gun shot thinking Shehram will die! But actually itโ€™s not him ..itโ€™s all smokes and mirrors and a Trojan horse trick being thrown in by the makers to divert attention from Mahnoor being the one dying.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Shehram will not die..Rida is wayy too much in love with her favourite character..he will live..the whole fandom is in stress over bomb and gun shot thinking Shehram will die! But actually itโ€™s not him ..itโ€™s all smokes and mirrors and a Trojan horse trick being thrown in by the makers to divert attention from Mahnoor being the one dying.

Did you not hear what he said in that confession scene, Jis zindagi mein ap nahi ho wo zindagi jeene ke layek nahi hai..killing mahnoor is also equivalent to killing shehram...I still refuse to believe anyone will die, may be near death experience and then happy after smiley13

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Did you not hear what he said in that confession scene, Jis zindagi mein ap nahi ho wo zindagi jeene ke layek nahi hai..killing mahnoor is also equivalent to killing shehram...I still refuse to believe anyone will die, may be near death experience and then happy after smiley13

I know..I donโ€™t want anyone to die..but idk man..Iโ€™m just managing expectations here smiley19..the real thriller of JEJ is here..Sheh or Noor will die, Sheh and Noor will live, who will go to jail, will Gulrez be pregnant, what will happen to Kishwar..they have kept us on the edge now..smiley37
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I know..I donโ€™t want anyone to die..but idk man..Iโ€™m just managing expectations here smiley19..the real thriller of JEJ is here..Sheh or Noor will die, Sheh and Noor will live, who will go to jail, will Gulrez be pregnant, what will happen to Kishwar..they have kept us on the edge now..smiley37

It has become too much thrilling all of a sudden smiley26 it na thrill nahi chaheeye humko... baas shehnoor living and happy ever dedo smiley36

ok now I feel almost certain Mahnoor will die.smiley6

1) they already gave us a married Mahnoor in dream sequence of Shehram and Mahnoor both..

2) Zindagi ke aakhri din tak uska saath denge..zindagi main hamara saath likha ho ya na likha ho..

3) someone said this in SH review that there is this one promotional shot of Mahnoor in white coming with the diya..maybe thats not just for the promotional footage and might be in the show

4) Mahnoor in green - the first look footage..almost looks like a dream..like someone who is not in this world

Shehr will live to fulfill her dreams..I dont think Mahnoor will survive...she will take some vaada from him about how he has to live for her smiley6 Titanic jaisa hoga..Just Jack wiill be Mahnoor..and Rose aka Shehram will live to the fullest and then in death will reunite with Mah.smiley19

Itna nhi sochney ka ๐Ÿคฃ

Mahnoor will not die. Our shehnoor will have happy ending

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

He should not die and his lifeline his mahnoor should also not die

How many episodes left?

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

How many episodes left?

4 I think..unless they make some announcement of second last episode ..

4 I think..unless they make some announcement of second last episode ..

Just 2-3 days left in Episode, still no announcement of last episode so most probably this will be 2nd last week