Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

this portal has zero credibility. they have repeatedly given fake shoot dates for tere bin. tit spred fake news that very filmy was banned y pemra. plus other fake news. the owner has laughed at comments calling smd sun mere phephdre. a crew member had said 32 ya 34 episodes.

643898 thumbnail

Dobt believes this. A crew member has confirmed it has 34 episodes.

643898 thumbnail

Besides SMD and TB 2, are there rumours of Wahaj doing any other show ? Has he taken the overexposure comments seriously smiley36 The photoshoots have slowed down and he seems to be focusing on only one show at a time.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Besides SMD and TB 2, are there rumours of Wahaj doing any other show ? Has he taken the overexposure comments seriously smiley36 The photoshoots have slowed down and he seems to be focusing on only one show at a time.

Maybe 😂

He should focus on quality not quantity.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

he only did one show at a time even last year. when he shot for mein, he wasn't shooting for anything else. also, when he shot for tmk, it was after tere bin and before mein. same with smd (there was no other drama shot in parallel). the only time he shot for multiple projects was in 2022 (tere bin, mpht, tps).

his ps work i agree has scaled down. the sajal one i heard was shot long before but released in feb so he only really did the nl and republic ps in the last 4 months, either he has deliberately cut down (maybe in response to overexposure feedback). or clothing brands have moved on from him (shuja seems to be the new fave and i see more A list male actors ready to do ps for female brands now (like ahmed, affan, hamza a, ahsan)).

Edited by hypnotoad - 5 months ago

Nah I don’t buy the overexposure thing at all lol. He’s mostly done one project at a time except once. It’s just the timing of release one after the other that leaves that impression. And that too just lately. Bilal had two shows airing simultaneously too, Ayeza’s 2 shows also overlapped. Plus, PS are just a one day commitment. Plenty of celebrities who do multiple shoots a month. Look at Ayeza. Yumna. Maya. Hania. Shuja lol

So the overexposure critique seems very specific and made up to me smiley4 Acting is a job and actors don’t have a long shelf life as it is. The whole taking long breaks isn’t an impressive work ethic imo

643898 thumbnail

Hope we get a Mahaj photoshoot around the time SMD goes on air