Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/iamprettyiconic/status/1789947929186250829?t=RH6W5HHKiid97e43JNdZ6Q&s=19

It would be so refreshing to see a couple actually being in a courtship and not directly tying the knotsmiley9

I like seeing courtship, marriage and then consummation. One thing I used to like about itv was poora circle batate.. phir Mai aisa dekhlun toh mujhe sukoon miljata hai ke Chalo they did it after their reunion smiley36

Misssinha77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Check out waqar Hashmi's ig stories he shared two bts pics one is of a car scene and one is a beach pic
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t think beach shoot is of wahaj and maya as they are in Islamabad now. It looks like usama Hira or usama solo shoot is going on in karachi. How I wish we get beach scenes of wahaj and maya.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Yeh dono Islamabad mein kya kar rahe hai? Whole team is shooting in Karachi today

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Where can I watch the full thing? The video you shared is 50 s

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Where can I watch the full thing? The video you shared is 50 s

. https://youtu.be/1CpiQTnX67I?si=67Y3GlN2okzqrgXP
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Yeh dono Islamabad mein kya kar rahe hai? Whole team is shooting in Karachi today

Now I’m confused. Are they in Islamabad for something else? She tagged Sun Mere Dil though I think.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Now I’m confused. Are they in Islamabad for something else? She tagged Sun Mere Dil though I think.

one among the two pics of of wahaj was 17 hours ago in Islamabad and second one was four hours ago where he was ready . She tagged sun mere dil so I was sure it’s for smd but team is in Karachi shooting. May be they came early yday night itself and rest of the team may come tomorrow