Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/marshmellowand/status/1777280833340022985?t=iISpntHa32IxyqwVoh75_A&s=19

Every one knows Terebin brought new craze for pak dramas in India and in other foreign countries. People used to watch Pak dramas but Terebin brought huge new young generation into pak TV. Even all people who are watching Ishq murshid were terebin fans but No couple can come close to Yumhaj popularity smiley43smiley27smiley20

very true.....if I give my own example....last Pak drama I watched was zindagi Gulzar hai, after which didn't really watch any ptv show nor was I aware of any actor apart from Fawad Khan or Mahira and Sanam Saeed(and few who worked in Bollywood in that time span)and then TB happened and there was no looking back(though none of the present shows have captivated my interest)but because of TB I watched wahaj and yumna's old shows.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Then that has to be a happy wedding..In TB universe there's no happy marriage smiley37

I meant JUST the dresses for Yumna and that black sherwani for Wahaj 😂 Although it’s difficult to top the OG wedding look but fingers crossed

https://twitter.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1777319273116942557?t=oj2zLgdvKXNw9xQbvNx6JA&s=19

🤣🤣🤣

Murtu looking so cute

Edited by Achelvi - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

very true.....if I give my own example....last Pak drama I watched was zindagi Gulzar hai, after which didn't really watch any ptv show nor was I aware of any actor apart from Fawad Khan or Mahira and Sanam Saeed(and few who worked in Bollywood in that time span)and then TB happened and there was no looking back(though none of the present shows have captivated my interest)but because of TB I watched wahaj and yumna's old shows.

exactly, this happened with so many people. Yumna and Wahaj really had that kind of power and hold. Nobody was prepared for this 😂 🤭

Hope Terebin2 shoot stars after Eid smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago

Are Yumhaj going to UK?? What's about theur UK tour for Luxe events smiley24

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago