vpn use ker ke yumna trend bhi ho rahi hai? 😂👏👏

wow 👌

Posted: 6 months ago

https://x.com/_styles_25/status/1777003523370102849?s=46

My favorite shot of them 👌

She ran so prettily … and then his smile seeing her all flirty and happy 🥹🥹🥹

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

Which one is y’all’s favorite Yumna and Wahaj photoshoot? We got so many lately. And each is a different vibe. If I miss any let me know

1. Maria B Eid

2. Erum Jamal Ishqiya

3. Maha Wajahat Marasim

4. Nishat Winter

5. Nishat Eid

6. Diva

7. Should I count the TB 2 announcement one 😂

For me visually the latest Nishat location has been lovely, dresses wise and makeup wise it’s Maha plus the whole wedding days feel was so so good.

But Erum Jamal and Diva are so so sooooo Murtasim Meerab coded that there’s automatic bias 😭👌 Plus the Erum reels were 🔥 🔥 🔥

And what is that ONE PS photo and reel for you guys ?

Originally posted by: tgota92

Which one is y’all’s favorite Yumna and Wahaj photoshoot? We got so many lately. And each is a different vibe. If I miss any let me know

1. Maria B Eid

2. Erum Jamal Ishqiya

3. Maha Wajahat Marasim

4. Nishat Winter

5. Nishat Eid

6. Diva

7. Should I count the TB 2 announcement one 😂

For me visually the latest Nishat location has been lovely, dresses wise and makeup wise it’s Maha plus the whole wedding days feel was so so good.

But Erum Jamal and Diva are so so sooooo Murtasim Meerab coded that there’s automatic bias 😭👌 Plus the Erum reels were 🔥 🔥 🔥

Maria B was cute romance

Maha makeup and costume styling wise was top notch, everything seemed perfect... yumna looked gorgeous in all the looks

Erum and diva were hot, erum one looked like meerasim in parallel world....diva was too hot to handle types, both were very aesthetic even though very sexy

Nishat winter was okay...not too great nor too bad... Eid one was very good with good concept, it too looked liked post marriage meerasim, very pleasing to eyes plus loved the song

Every PS of theirs had different feel to it, them in single frame is enough

Difficult to pic one reel, loved so many of them

All their PS went viral on SM even without them promoting or being tagged, that's their power

Let's see if future PS tops all these as they will offered more