Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Oh plzzzz, srk Kajol is just onscreen, the real deal were srk - juhi.. you have no idea about thatsmiley36

I like when actors have only onscreen deal and relation smiley27 ... When two actors become friends offscreen,, onscreen spark vanishes.

Glad Yumna and wahaj are not besties Else they would lose their spark and start to look Siblings smiley36smiley36

And that's why Wahaj didn't call Yumna as her best friend.

Man (Wahaj) is very wise smiley36smiley36

Kuch cheezain dor hi achi lgti hy smiley17smiley2

Srk kajol has sizzling chemistry as both are not besties while Srk juhi look like siblings As both are besties and family friends smiley37

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I like when actors have only onscreen deal and relation smiley27 ... When two actors become friends offscreen,, onscreen spark vanishes.

Glad Yumna and wahaj are not besties Else they would lose their spark and start to look Siblings smiley36smiley36

And that's why Wahaj didn't call Yumna as her best friend.

Man (Wahaj) is very wise smiley36smiley36

Kuch cheezain dor hi achi lgti hy smiley17smiley2

Srk kajol has sizzling chemistry and Srk juhi look like siblings As both are besties smiley37

I had this feeling with Barun -sanaya.. They had amazing chemistry in ipk but, later when they gradually became friends somehow I felt the spark dimishing..maybe because they get quite comfortable with each other?

And about wahaj yumna, why should actors be friends just because they have amazing chemistry? Personal and Professional life is different they shouldn't be mixed up..It's just fans who make a huge deal about it ..lol

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

And about wahaj yumna, why should actors be friends just because they have amazing chemistry? Personal and Professional life is different they shouldn't be mixed up..It's just fans who make a huge deal about it ..lol

I don't care what equation Yunhaj share offscreen until and unless they give me back my MeerAsim back onscreen with 🔥💥 in Terebin 2.