Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Tb fans can never forget the behaya and her expression less face and oversized clothessmiley37 I'm OK with a classy male protagonist even 😆🤣

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

We know that this show is only and only loved because of leads chemistry ,trashbin dustbin whatever people want to say it will always be leads chemistry for this serial and won't change the fact that it was a blockbuster of its timesmiley36.

We also know the season 2 script won't be outstanding since it's nooran madam itselfsmiley36. I don't want a good actor like ahmed wasted in playing a male version of haya, though I know he will give justice to his character n will be liked as a villain unlike how bland haya turned out to be... I don't want Ahmed in this show unless they have really come up with a new and strong storyline...

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Tb fans can never forget the behaya and her expression less face and oversized clothessmiley37 I'm OK with a classy male protagonist even 😆🤣

Heysmiley31

How are you? Seeing you here after a long time. Are you watching anything nowadays?

About TB, yes, people didn't like behaya . Her character had great potential. Infact it was better written than meerab's character arc. Neither acting not direction made any impact for that character..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 10 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

I'm good, hope you're well too smiley31I'm watching a cdrama called love is sweet (36 episodes) fluffy candy-floss rom-com. I love the ML totally non-toxic handsome and straightforward.

Maybe ptv sensibilities are beyond me but Behaya was a big letdown for me.

Regarding TB the climax is insipid I never felt like watching the last episode for some reason🤔😕

Heysmiley31

How are you? Seeing you here after a long time. Are you watching anything nowadays?

About TB, yes, people didn't like behaya . Her character had great potential. Infact it was better written than meerab's character arc. Neither acting not direction made any impact for that character..

1265365 thumbnail

I'm good, hope you're well too smiley31I'm watching a cdrama called love is sweet (36 episodes) fluffy candy-floss rom-com. I love the ML totally non-toxic handsome and straightforward.

Maybe ptv sensibilities are beyond me but Behaya was a big letdown for me.

Regarding TB the climax is insipid I never felt like watching the last episode for some reason🤔😕

IKR. I saw few BTS of that last episode and it's quite evident they cut down many dialogues and scenes which hinted towards MR. They should have simply played whatever they have shot. But no, they made a huge mess out of it too!!

Infact, I feel pak makers don't know how to end a story..Recent shows that i have watched almost all of them were either met a rushed ending or a pathetic ending...

Rsrockz thumbnail

Agree all Ptv shows begin well, plot loses steam halfwaysmiley7 through and ends terriblesmiley11To me the climax is as important as the beginning, hence decided to stop watching PTVsmiley8

For the drama queen within me, I started watching cdrama/kdrama some of them are pretty good only thing is I follow the subtitles. love is sweet is the latest cdrama I'm binge watching do give it a trysmiley42

IKR. I saw few BTS of that last episode and it's quite evident they cut down many dialogues and scenes which hinted towards MR. They should have simply played whatever they have shot. But no, they made a huge mess out of it too!!

Infact, I feel pak makers don't know how to end a story..Recent shows that i have watched almost all of them were either met a rushed ending or a pathetic ending...

1265365 thumbnail

Agree all Ptv shows begin well, plot loses steam halfwaysmiley7 through and ends terriblesmiley11To me the climax is as important as the beginning, hence decided to stop watching PTVsmiley8

For the drama queen within me, I started watching cdrama/kdrama some of them are pretty good only thing is I follow the subtitles. love is sweet is the latest cdrama I'm binge watching do give it a trysmiley42

Thanks for the recommendation smiley31Will definitely give it a trysmiley1

1265365 thumbnail

Are they even gonna do the s2 or just playing around?smiley36 The way things are going on, i doubt it's gonna air next year .. Wahaj has signed that show with maya, no clue whether they are shooting for that script already or yet to start... If not, then the TB2 shooting can start only after that onesmiley36 No idea about yumna's gentlemen, whether they finished it or not smiley36..

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are they even gonna do the s2 or just playing around?smiley36 The way things are going on, i doubt it's gonna air next year .. Wahaj has signed that show with maya, no clue whether they are shooting for that script already or yet to start... If not, then the TB2 shooting can start only after that onesmiley36 No idea about yumna's gentlemen, whether they finished it or not smiley36..

only pumpkin uncle knowssmiley36

They might start shooting by May then by oct-nov we might see it onscreen not before that..... Pumpkin uncle might want to hype sun mere dil..... I don't think he would want it to clash with TB2

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't blame it all on Wahaj. Everyone's busy and has commitments.

Wahaj's drama SMD started shooting on 21 Nov. Likely by Feb, SMD will wrap up. One actor from the show on his IG said, 40% shoot is done.

Yumna is doing Nayab ki promotions. She'll be busy with that all of Jan. I think Yumna will do international promo tour for Nayab in Feb. Then Ramadan and Eid in USA with family.

Ma Begum is doing TMK shooting. It just started. Maybe that will go on until Mar-Apr too.

Basically I don't see TB2 even starting to shoot before Apr/May.

This means it will most likely not go on air until end of 2024.

Edited by hypnotoad - 10 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Don't blame it all on Wahaj. Everyone's busy and has commitments.

Wahaj's drama SMD started shooting on 21 Nov. Likely by Feb, SMD will wrap up. One actor from the show on his IG said, 40% shoot is done.

Yumna is doing Nayab ki promotions. She'll be busy with that all of Jan. I think Yumna will do international promo tour for Nayab in Feb. Then Ramadan and Eid in USA with family.

Ma Begum is doing TMK shooting. It just started. Maybe that will go on until Mar-Apr too.

Basically I don't see TB2 even starting to shoot before Apr/May.

This means it will most likely not go on air until end of 2024.

Excuse me? Who blamed wahaj here? I clearly told wahaj has a drama to shoot and also mentioned clearly whether yumna finished the shoot or not.

I neither blamed wahaj, yumna or anybody associated with the drama. I very well know they can't let go off other good scripts just because of this drama.. You fanboys and fangirls need to take a chill pill.. World doesn't revolve around your favs....

Edited by nightingale1234 - 10 months ago