Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope it's not truesmiley24. No matter what people say about TB, it is what it is bcoz of Wahaj n Yumna's chemistry smiley10and TB2 should only capitalize on their onscreen chemistry rather than bringing in another seasoned actor like AAA whose performance and also yumna n his chemistry was loved by the audience in their previous shows..

But, in TB it should only be meerab and murtasim, i don't think people would accept a love triangle here..they shouldn't pit fandoms against eachother..M sure it will start a war between YumHaj fans and Ahna fanssmiley44

It will be between Yumhaj fans Vs all fandoms of ptv. 😂😂

Ahna has not big fandoms and Ahmad will not look suitable as villian but I think Ahmad will be a part of this show. As he was promoting his chemistry with Yumna a lot in his movie promotion.Diva also posted about this and Amna Hassan were promoting Ahnad yumna chemistry. It can't be a coincidence smiley23

I will not watch Terebin S2 if Ahmad will be part of the show. smiley21 There is no use of it. Half of screen presence will be given to him and Yumna and i am not interested to see them. Terebin 2 means Wahaj with more screen presence with Yumna only.

Secondly can't take it all negativity of social media. All fandoms will gang up against Wahaj and promote AhNa just to decline Yumhaj popularity and sideline Wahaj.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Ahna has not big fandoms and Ahmad will not look suitable as villian but I think Ahmad will be a part of this show. As he was promoting his chemistry with Yumna a lot in his movie promotion.Diva also posted about this and Amna Hassan were promoting Ahnad yumna chemistry. It can't be a coincidence smiley23

I will not watch Terebin S2 if Ahmad will be part of the show. smiley21 There is no use of it. Half of screen presence will be given to him and Yumna and i am not interested to see them. Terebin 2 means Wahaj with more screen presence with Yumna only.

Secondly can't take it all negativity of social media. All fandoms will gang up against Wahaj and promote AhNa just to decline Yumhaj popularity and sideline Wahaj.

Even now it's yumhaj FD vs others, still yumhaj trend organically coz the FD is quite big and when many are not active

Fans are keeping the hype even without content by making VMs and talking about them

Kaddu uncle himself promotes yumhaj so don't think they will cut screen space of either yumna or wahaj for whoever plays the negative role

They got lot of backlash for haya screentime who got max time with murtasim instead of meerab still meerab murtasim shined

Regarding Ahmed playing negative role I feel it's all rumours as even story isn't ready as of now and wahaj busy with SMD and yumna with gentleman

Shooting will start after that so most probably TB will air year end and hopefully they will take into consideration feedback and work on it

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Even now it's yumhaj FD vs others, still yumhaj trend organically coz the FD is quite big and when many are not active

Fans are keeping the hype even without content by making VMs and talking about them

Kaddu uncle himself promotes yumhaj so don't think they will cut screen space of either yumna or wahaj for whoever plays the negative role

They got lot of backlash for haya screentime who got max time with murtasim instead of meerab still meerab murtasim shined

Regarding Ahmed playing negative role I feel it's all rumours as even story isn't ready as of now and wahaj busy with SMD and yumna with gentleman

Shooting will start after that so most probably TB will air year end and hopefully they will take into consideration feedback and work on it

💯 true

Terebin s2 is being made only and only bcoz of the popularity and kaddu uncle and the channel knows very well it was due to the lead chemistry. They very well know people love meerab n murtasim together..

The kind of hype this pair has even after so many months of the closure of the drama ,I haven't seen this amount of craze for any other show.. probably after ipk this is the only show that garnered such hysteria among masses.. this itself is the proof..They will never play with that for sure.. Ahmed or no Ahmed in TB universe it will always be Meerab n Murtasim n makers know that very well ..

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Kaddu uncle loves this pairing more than anyone else.. if s2 is also hit, then uncle will book them for a show every yearsmiley37 About FDs ganging up just to rile TB fans, what's so surprising in that? It has been happening ever since TB craze happened smiley36

Kaddu uncle very well knows what sells, he ain't stupid to promote someone else ,not atleast in TB..To be frank kaddu uncle seem to adore wahaj and yumna..He keeps hyping them alot..I don't think he would ever let that happen,not atleast in TB..

Ahmed plays negative roles really wellsmiley42

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Ahmed plays negative roles really wellsmiley42

Can you recommend a show where he played a negative role that is worth checking out?