Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Theyโ€™re taking out all 10 second clips that they missed from the vault ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not that Iโ€™m complaining - I think the way they handled this campaign from the build up to the reels to the new song for them and the location it was all so so good ๐Ÿ˜

And they saved a lot of stuff to release slowly over the course of Ramadan till Eid - people still buying ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I actually think itโ€™s been ready for a long time ๐Ÿ˜‰ just dates were clashing which wonโ€™t be the case anymore

Originally posted by: tgota92

Theyโ€™re taking out all 10 second clips that they missed from the vault ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not that Iโ€™m complaining - I think the way they handled this campaign from the build up to the reels to the new song for them and the location it was all so so good ๐Ÿ˜

And they saved a lot of stuff to release slowly over the course of Ramadan till Eid - people still buying ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reels in chocolate brown dress is pending...we may get in coming days...even lavender one inside car.. let's see what all they release..they keep releasing slowly coz yumhaj get them engagement and many still buying from this collection

Guaranteed Wahaj made a lame joke ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Reels in chocolate brown dress is pending...we may get in coming days...even lavender one inside car.. let's see what all they release..they keep releasing slowly coz yumhaj get them engagement and many still buying from this collection

Ooh forgot about the brown one ! Didnโ€™t see much of that one, did we? Just the main reel and another one. You might be right.

I wish all campaigns did it like this. Hard to believe this is the same Nishat which did the winter collection one with the fake snow lol. And then went all out with creative direction in this one ! ๐Ÿ˜‚