Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Yep he’s definitely working on Tere Bin now - pre production elements before it officially goes on floors.

The Sukoon posts ending with him suddenly bringing back an unseen video of TB team is kind of telling

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yep he’s definitely working on Tere Bin now - pre production elements before it officially goes on floors.

The Sukoon posts ending with him suddenly bringing back an unseen video of TB team is kind of telling

Hoping we get some official news from the team...looks like after Eid maybe they will start shooting as wahaj is done with SMD and yumna with gentleman

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Hoping we get some official news from the team...looks like after Eid maybe they will start shooting as wahaj is done with SMD and yumna with gentleman

Yeh sab chup nahi sakay ga lol. With SMD though 7th sky seems to have mastered the art of no BTS leaks or any leaks. Very tight lipped. But idk if the team for TB is bigger and Siraj doesn’t set some strict ground rules , stuff might leak like last season. I want the leaks of just their new looks - I actually prefer if we find out about the story when it actually airs

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeh sab chup nahi sakay ga lol. With SMD though 7th sky seems to have mastered the art of no BTS leaks or any leaks. Very tight lipped. But idk if the team for TB is bigger and Siraj doesn’t set some strict ground rules , stuff might leak like last season. I want the leaks of just their new looks - I actually prefer if we find out about the story when it actually airs

Kaddu uncle can officially announce the cast or at least poster...rest BTS depends on them...won't mind BTS like last time of their poster shoot

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Kaddu uncle can officially announce the cast or at least poster...rest BTS depends on them...won't mind BTS like last time of their poster shoot

Why do I have a feeling that the script isn’t even written yet
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why do I have a feeling that the script isn’t even written yet

seraj just posted his tere bin thank yous. i am thinking s2 ka contract or check clear hogaya hai smiley37 after this, i think s2 will go to floors sooner than later.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C5VcIXrAPuc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago