Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

https://x.com/soulasad07/status/1775776609896935823?s=46

Only a few main ones turned out good I think. But it was just crazy how many of these they did 🀯 there were at least a 100 πŸ˜‚ Some extremely weird and cheesy.

Abhi tou they were smart enough not to use the ones which had Haya in them 🀭 We know those were shot too πŸ˜‚ 🀭

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://x.com/soulasad07/status/1775776609896935823?s=46

Only a few main ones turned out good I think. But it was just crazy how many of these they did 🀯 there were at least a 100 πŸ˜‚ Some extremely weird and cheesy.

Abhi tou they were smart enough not to use the ones which had Haya in them 🀭 We know those were shot too πŸ˜‚ 🀭

Haya ones were l think were look test ones, the way whole FD used to wait for poster and then try to decipher what it depicts was crazy

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Haya ones were l think were look test ones, the way whole FD used to wait for poster and then try to decipher what it depicts was crazy

Really? From the BTS of the Haya poster shoots it looked just like the other poster BTS - However you may be right because I remember Wahaj was in his Daniyal from Jurm look in that. No facial hair at all.

Rohail ka bhi test kerwa lete πŸ˜‚ maybe they could have found a better actor 😬

I hope they do better poster shots for the individual episodes for season 2. I don’t really like the Geo poster format. Only the main ones turned out good but the individual episode ones were 😳😳 ARY did a good job with the Mein posters I felt - the color scheme was black and white and neutrals and they made nice backgrounds as well.

Really? From the BTS of the Haya poster shoots it looked just like the other poster BTS - However you may be right because I remember Wahaj was in his Daniyal from Jurm look in that. No facial hair at all.

Rohail ka bhi test kerwa lete πŸ˜‚ maybe they could have found a better actor 😬

I hope they do better poster shots for the individual episodes for season 2. I don’t really like the Geo poster format. Only the main ones turned out good but the individual episode ones were 😳😳 ARY did a good job with the Mein posters I felt - the color scheme was black and white and neutrals and they made nice backgrounds as well.

Seeing wahaj look only felt it was looking test coz the ones we got he was in murtasim look

I liked most of TB posters, season 2 kaddu uncle will make sure everything is good as it will be one of his big projects investment wise

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Seeing wahaj look only felt it was looking test coz the ones we got he was in murtasim look

I liked most of TB posters, season 2 kaddu uncle will make sure everything is good as it will be one of his big projects investment wise

True. Siraj will want to splurge on the wedding again and maybe create an additional ost/song - and that mansion or whatever was rented for 50+ episodes last season. Siraj also adds a lot of extras. Not to mention every cast member and team member will demand more money for season 2. Kaddu uncle ka Kharcha tou hoga 😬

I wonder if there will be an equivalent to this clown next season 🀭

IMG_4012.jpeg

Will miss his pagalpan and his 2 rupees white board next season πŸ˜‚

1265365 thumbnail

True. Siraj will want to splurge on the wedding again and maybe create an additional ost/song - and that mansion or whatever was rented for 50+ episodes last season. Siraj also adds a lot of extras. Not to mention every cast member and team member will demand more money for season 2. Kaddu uncle ka Kharcha tou hoga 😬

If it's a new story, except names n promises everything including OST will be new i believe..

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

If it's a new story, except names n promises everything including OST will be new i believe..

I don’t think they’ll change the ost - too iconic. Maybe lyrics max. But I’m cool with additional ost along with the main one. I loved Dil hi Mera Dard hai from last season - so underused