Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I loved this week's episodes.. especially the latest one..I think ep 19..it was cute, funny and emotional..I actually teared up when Zara came back. smiley19

Zara has finally realised her mistake and hopefully that's the end of arrogant Zara.

Looking forward to the next set of episodes!!

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I loved this week's episodes.. especially the latest one..I think ep 19..it was cute, funny and emotional..I actually teared up when Zara came back. smiley19

Zara has finally realised her mistake and hopefully that's the end of arrogant Zara.

Looking forward to the next set of episodes!!

Haina such emotional episodes

Totally loved them 🥺

Don't know why this drama is not getting it's due popularity, it's actually amazing. Wanna recommend this to you guys

sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Don't know why this drama is not getting it's due popularity, it's actually amazing.

Sad that the views are not very high. People want good content but then they don't appreciate it when they get it.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Don't know why this drama is not getting it's due popularity, it's actually amazing. Wanna recommend this to you guys

I'll try to watch .smiley27

Sad that the views are not very high. People want good content but then they don't appreciate it when they get it.

Exactly

It's actually one of the best drama i have watched recently

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

is it available on YouTube?
sidnilove thumbnail

Still having fun watching the show!! It's been 22-23 episodes and it's really surprising that the show is still going well.

Mirza turned into a revolutionary poet for Hina smiley36 and Hina is trying so hard to romance with Raju smiley17

I like Kabir now..and I just want him to meet the entire family..they will drive him crazy smiley36

Zara having a tough time with stand up is very relatable. I like that part a lot in the show..the way they show creative struggles. Kabir's with music and Zara's with comedy.

Overall, there's a lot to look forward to.

Posted: 7 months ago

Still having fun watching the show!! It's been 22-23 episodes and it's really surprising that the show is still going well.

Mirza turned into a revolutionary poet for Hina smiley36 and Hina is trying so hard to romance with Raju smiley17

I like Kabir now..and I just want him to meet the entire family..they will drive him crazy smiley36

Zara having a tough time with stand up is very relatable. I like that part a lot in the show..the way they show creative struggles. Kabir's with music and Zara's with comedy.

Overall, there's a lot to look forward to.

Zara's character is still a bit annoying, i guess she takes her close ones for granted.

Kabir and zara's family interaction was good 😂